• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Ppl/Leaders

i dont think so that anyone will back to play here even if Navid make reload cuz this ot was dead for too long and every1 who was botting here got 350-400 lvl and can't be killed in fight already ^^ in this specific server 250 ed WITHOUT pot and sio wont die by 25 ppl before you waste his ssa trust me.. So whats even the point of playing here? boring fights immortal mages let it just stay as it is with 10 ppl support need to change something for example transfer chars to shadow and let ppl start from begin or just open something new? anything

i always read about immortal mages xd
ofc lvl 350 ed who know how to play wont ded by 10-15ppl
if it will be wars 35 vs 35 350 mage will die like shits just as on shadow ;p

There is nothing like fights with Navid, retired after week or maybe less ?

First of all i never said im gonna make a team again, I said that ill probably play because its winter, And 2 weeks? Haha last time i played for 2 months or more, and we all know what happend ;)

Yep I didn't say that you make team i answered on siwek's post and told him how it will look like if u would make reload and yes maybe (IDK) last time you played long but many times you made team and you went retired after week or less. :)

First of all i never said im gonna make a team again, I said that ill probably play because its winter, And 2 weeks? Haha last time i played for 2 months or more, and we all know what happend ;)

szadap rly vavid dieira

Yep I didn't say that you make team i answered on siwek's post and told him how it will look like if u would make reload and yes maybe (IDK) last time you played long but many times you made team and you went retired after week or less. :)

I think you confuse me with Killian haha, if i make a own team its always serious for a long, if i PLAY in a team ofc i can be inactive whenever i want.. its not my team

but ok who cares rly gajs

Problem is they prefere inqui hunt on shadowcores

Ok man i understand you are big fighter etc etc but i just can't watch how you are talking all the time bullshit m8 first of all prob that was the main thing you was doing all the time on this ot cuz no one know you from battlefield (or maybe jordi/lapa do or others shits teams) but when we played here with all the teams where have you been? you dont have permission to talk about what someone prefer cuz you are random from trade and don't forget it when we play here with drako/calar/veziv and others you wasn't even active on forums hahaha so you dont have voice to say anything man prob if there is 2 teams to fight no one will take no hand like you to team i promiss you :) dont act too big when actually no one saw your name before shadowcores and even on shadow you didn't play in any decent team everyone knows it and thats all from me xd go back to your cassino or pk team thais

i dont know what happend last time u pley

Ok man i understand you are big fighter etc etc but i just can't watch how you are talking all the time bullshit m8 first of all prob that was the main thing you was doing all the time on this ot cuz no one know you from battlefield (or maybe jordi/lapa do or others shits teams) but when we played here with all the teams where have you been? you dont have permission to talk about what someone prefer cuz you are random from trade and don't forget it when we play here with drako/calar/veziv and others you wasn't even active on forums hahaha so you dont have voice to say anything man prob if there is 2 teams to fight no one will take no hand like you to team i promiss you :) dont act too big when actually no one saw your name before shadowcores and even on shadow you didn't play in any decent team everyone knows it and thats all from me xd go back to your cassino or pk team thais

Shleader are you trying to say that you liek to asslick calar?

ok absolutely ignored my insult good trewor you are learning smthn but you are still no name and retarded brainless version of veziv so thats fine ;D

what you gonna do trewor bitch now?? u just got explained? kkk how do you feel brah 2 mages vs trevor 350 ed = ded

Back