• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Old Rush

They disbanded guild, useless thread :C

Last edited:
Next stupid thread just to flame someone. I thought that you were smarter than these kids Nori..... Should be closed.

CharstLovers is the new guild, the guild fell apart because there was not much player connected and became the new for those who do play.

When we make war is at night but our schedule, at that time we did the war was early there were not many players in the guild

@Dyablo bblablablablabla continues to recruit people for tradechannel Vonz ; se recluta gente lvl 150 mas que quiera subir mucho nivel y nunca dar warmode

atte; Trujz

I'm not flaming them at all. They want to talk all big like they are hardcore. After we slaughtered them 61-9 and they lost their first war on this server they disbanded their guild. And dyablo I'll say whatever I want whenever I want. If you don't like it its pretty easy. Don't open threads I created.

- - - Updated - - -

CharstLovers is the new guild, the guild fell apart because there was not much player connected and became the new for those who do play.

You guys did have even numbers to us. Sure your whole team wasn't on but you had 150 people in your guild lol How can you expect all of them to be on all the time? We weren't fighting with everybody in our team either. It was a fun war. Shame True destiny canceled war from both of us pretty quick or it could have been more interesting. By far the most fun war I've had on this server though :)

Back