• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Sanctuary of God King Qjell - Screenshots

montybs

Charlover Elite
Reaction score

I just finished decorating my new house and made an album. It's a realistic style.

Entrance

Cnkm03e.png

niw5u1J.png

Downstairs

corBP80.png

AQFUrFk.png

4 bedrooms on the upper floor and garden

QPWo7dq.png

HjPfF7w.png

hDLdoun.png

2 last bedrooms downstairs

eIaXZHK.png

Full album is here or in my sig.​

Last edited:
Are the stairs at picture no. 1 really supposed to look like that?

Anyways, if you had removed all of that trash and money from the floors and the weapons, it could look like some badass Atlantis hunt spawn or something, lol

Yes, both are 3 square wide but look different. It might have been made like that for a side perspective effect (?), no idea.

I am glad some liked it and appreciate the criticism. I was aiming for a treasure palace, with gold everywhere, I agree though, after a while I'm getting bored of it, it feels overcrowded, I might clean it because the map looks great without any items. In fact I miss the desolated look when it's all empty.

edit; I just realized you might have meant the two big stairs outside the house, if so, then yes, they are supposed to look old and incomplete.

This is another picture from the album.

aRz6o5U.png

Last edited:
Back