• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old stars and newcomers

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey guys. I usually push my thumbs down for CLG and EG and TSM.. What do you think. WIll CLG and co stick to the pro league or will they get dropped as clg was close to in the beginning of S3?

will the changes help tham with the new team setup? I feel like Hotshotgg is somehow missing. His initiations on for exmaple cho are simply missing :(

Overall NA improved a lot during the break, so hard to predict anything when the new teams/underdogs are in the front and the most experienced teams are down in the standings.

For EU, i think experienced teams will gain a slightly advantage and there will be a split into two tiers: Stronger tier that contains: Fnatic, EG (that i expect improve most), Gambit (Have to see how the new support perform) and NiP. and Lower Tier based of: SK (I think they will be a slightly weaker this split) Lemondogs, MYM and Alternate.
The competition inside both tiers will be very tight but the gap between them should be significant.

yep, Hes the manager now, I will leave an Eye on Evil geniuses. They got the biggest potential in my opinion.

dizcuzz it herez peepz

http://otland.net/f498/lcs-summer-split-discussion-spoilers-191876/#post1854295

however, I feel like the old gang has to step up alot, the new team like C9 and VEL are just so new its so hard for the old guys to play against their cheese. But I still feel like CLG,TSM,DIG and CRS in NA will get the top 4 spots at the end of the day.

Only hate seeing Edward on CRS, he was so much more in his element (see what I did there ;P) on Gambit. Also missing HSGG so much, 1k+ appreciation topic on reddit op.

Back