• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer OldTibia.net Real Map 7.4 - Looking for Developers

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
OldTibia.net is looking for members to join our team and help push forward great updates!

We work with OTHire @ https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/OTHire/

Lot's of modifications have been made to the sources to add in the true 7.4 features. Some examples include, recreating monster ai, recreating the spell attack/heal system, and much more.

If you are a developer and wish to help us move forward, simply inbox me or leave an application here.

Requirements: You must be able to work with C+ and LUA.

To view the server and experiment with what you will be working on, visit www.oldtibia.net.

Thanks for your time, hopefully we can get some good souls on the team.

(Depending on how much you want to help, we can talk about fully paid positions for work done, or a cut of donations after server bill is paid.)

To the top, would love to get someone on this soon!

Thanks guys, yeah I've been working on this for awhile now and would love a partner to work on this with to help establish updates and new features.

If you need help PM me here. Give me a list of things you are looking to get done. I will msg you with what I can help you with and cannot.

Back