• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ollydbg remove the party packet.

Fizzy

Reaction score
Hello! I'm hosting a 8.1 XML server with the Aries.0.4.0 starter, and there's a method that some people know and with that method people are able to crash down the ot. I was woundering if someone could help be disable the party system.

You Can't Remove The Party Packet With ollydbg

Yes it is possible. If you run the code you will probably find the function that sends this packet, when you find it you can nop the function call. If done carefully you will leave the rest untouched and crash the server.

because he has threating me hahah ingame, and his name is Xerz and Xero in my ot >.< Idk how he does it but someone told me that he sends party ingame then he opens a bot that multiplies the exp

Wouldnt it help to remove the party packets in source?
yes it would but the problem is the sources are from 8.0 because you cant find 8.1 and they are not complied or what its called

Back