• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Olympic Hockey!

Who Is Winning Gold For Hockey?

• Canada

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Sweden

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Finland

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • USA

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Russia

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
sweden ofc lol u brejnded
LOL.. RETARD?
Sweden only beating the Swizz 1-0.. its a joke.
Sweden is also missing two of their best players : Zetterberg + H. Sedin.
Good luck winning, you will all see Canada will take the gold for the 2nd consecutive time.

Canada has Crosby, Tavares and Toews 3 best players in the world atm.. So GG

Canada all the way 6-0 Austria Jeje Luongo Shutout Luongo my hometown ***** Vancouver

Sweden don't need those 3 guys.. We've Karlsson and King Henrik!

And also Russia won against Slovakia today on pnealty shots!

Bro Henrik.. doesnt even play well for Canucks :( Daniel Better Tbh

We beat Finland 2-1
Yeah, at overtime and what a lucky shot!

Nah, I gotta say both are quite even teams, but canada just played a bit better.

USA has been playing good, and russian has been playing surprisingly bad.

I am quite sure that Finland will be fighting for medals and
Canada or USA will get gold.

Yeah, at overtime and what a lucky shot!

Nah, I gotta say both are quite even teams, but canada just played a bit better.

USA has been playing good, and russian has been playing surprisingly bad.

I am quite sure that Finland will be fighting for medals and
Canada or USA will get gold.

Nah not a lucky shot rask should know to close his.legs he's not the best finish goalie niemi is better

What's with all the Sweden votes, you're not doing the best huehue
You don't have to be doing the best in the group, just get passed the group which they did. It's all now where you can judge who will do what because its win or get the fuck out of mother Russia now.. My vote goes on USA to take it. Russia has waaay 2 much on their shoulders, Finland doesn't have the edge and I believe USA can and will beat Canada. Sweden wont make it either, can't rely on Erik Karlsson to take 'em all the way (if the old boys doesn't step up) AAAAAAAND the new "line ups" looks wierd, specially the second five.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee final tomorrow yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa yes we gonna win yes fuck canada go sweden yes omg sweden! omg Sweden go win gold yes huehue drink beer yes sweden yes omg
1. swe
2. can
3. fin (LOL)
finland huehue haha ye go sweden yes sweden? o yes yes

If anyone would like to bet me on the final game between Canada vs Sweden, pm me in game... Manslayer Redrum.

Manslayer.