• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua On Combo Mana Shield Being Broken

Black Dove

Web-Developer
Reaction score
Hello, Otlanders
Something Had Recently Appeared While Testing My Ot By Normal Druid Tester
I Died Many Times Suddenly And Don't Know The Reason .. I Looked On The HP/MP Bar
Found That Monsters Attack Me On Hp Although I Have Utamo Vita

First Case : Normal Monster "Just Melee Attack" ( Nothing Happen )
Second Case : "Demon" As He Dealing Combos It Hit My HP And Die
Third Case : 5 Dragon Lords I Found That They Attack On HP And MP And Dunno What Is The Reason

Hope Anyone Can Solve It :/
Using TFS 0.3.6

Anyway ThanQ ...
Hope I Post On The Right Board :D

Last edited:
But really, we want to know - why are you capitalizing the first letter of every word that you type?

As for the question - is there a possibility you have a high/fast mana regen there, and the attacks are just depleting your mana pool to the point where it hits your HP, and then the mana gets instantly regenerated back, so it looks like you had the mana all the time?

PS: When I read your first post, in my head I hear a voice of an army sergeant screaming orders at the recruits, lol

But really, we want to know - why are you capitalizing the first letter of every word that you type?

As for the question - is there a possibility you have a high/fast mana regen there, and the attacks are just depleting your mana pool to the point where it hits your HP, and then the mana gets instantly regenerated back, so it looks like you had the mana all the time?

PS: When I read your first post, in my head I hear a voice of an army sergeant screaming orders at the recruits, lol

Everything Running Normal
--------------------------------
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D
Sorry If I Scared You :p It's My Style In Writing :D

#Special Sorry For Thats Again :D

Back