• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Online/Testing]RipTide 10.10

Does this sound interesting at all?

• Total voters

RosOT

Who am i?
Reaction score
‡Information‡
•Client•† Tibia[10.10]
•Uptime•† Testing Times :)
•Ip•† riptide.no-ip.org
•Online Type•† Testing

•Hosted in•† Canada
•Website•† CLICK HERE
•Exp rate•† 666
•Map•† Custom, Myself / Some otland map download.
•Runes•† Custom
•Loot rate•† 2x
•Server type•† Pvp.
•Skills & Magic rates•†30x Skill and 30x Magic.

‡More Features‡
•Prestige•
•Legend Prestige•
•Prestige Shop•
•Item Upgrade Box•
•Leveling Spells•
•Custom Boss Spawning•
•Vocation Based Runes•
•Dragon Eye - Gives 1-10 Donations•
•Anonymous Box - Gives 1 of 4 Trinkets (Vocation)•

‡Prestige/Legend‡
•When you reach level 666 prestige npc and prestige yourself.
•When you prestige you keep your health/mana and you gain 1% Damage.
•Every time you prestige you can buy items from the prestige shop.
•Once you reach 666 prestiges you can get a legend prestige and start this process all over again but you will be strong as hell :).

•Quests•
Script'er:[0/1]
•Job: Your would be the person that creates the script for the server.

•Spells•
Script'er:0/1]
•Job: Your would be the person that creates the script for the server.

•Monsters•
Script'er:[0/1]
•Job: Your would be the person that creates the script for the server.​

Last edited:
Ok so yeah the donation prices are high yes. This is cause i dont want everyone donating to have decent gears at the start... Yes if you feel the need to donate its more less to support the server and my work on it. Donations are not needed as i do this all my self but feel free to do so.

You see (Normal) Dragon Eye.
It belonged to the first dragon to roam the world and was adorned with Riptide-Market's purest gold, It is said this could grant you a
pocket pull of cash.

This item has a 1.5% chance to drop from anything you kill in this server. If you loot it just open it up and you could be lucky enough to win 1-10$ from it to spend in the shop. It will broadcast to everyone if you open 1 like the text below :) hope you enjoy this and ill be back in a couple days server will be up and running.

The Player Riptide
~Just opened up a Dragons Eye~
[Reward: 6 Donation Points]

B0O7WCm.png

Starting Area
nkSe3ov.png

Main Teleports
H3ymPKt.png

Teleports
3OwhX80.png

Equipment
s2tze0v.png

Upgrades
IPzy90X.png

Prestige Shop
oqiluQQ.png

Depot
3fNeobh.png

Last edited:
Special 1.5% Chance loot
gnN6hj0.png

Yes i realize there is spelling error's in the description of this item i need to edit it. Anyways this is 1.5% Drop from any monster in the came and if you loot one you simply use it. Once the player has used it there will be a chance of a random number of shop points given to the player and it will be broadcast along with his name so other people see how luck he was to loot one. "This is so if i decide to add donation items they will be obtainable ingame threw these 1.5% Drop rates or simply buying from prestige shop."
nwbSkDN.png

When you look at an item in the prestige shop!
eIZo2RS.png

when you buy and item in the prestige shop!
isZdv8K.png

Last edited:
Memsone said the unique loot should do a special effect so he sat there and we perfected the effect for the magic loot he got a dragons eye for helping he got unlucky tho and only received 2 donation points :(
Code:
You see Memsone (Level 159). He is a Magician..
He has 0 Prestige

22:44 Memsone just opened up a Dragons Eye and i received 2 Donation Points.
K6BUQrX.png

@
  • Exorcist Though you was better then that bro :/

Last edited:
Memsone said the unique loot should do a special effect so he sat there and we perfected the effect for the magic loot he got a dragons eye for helping he got unlucky tho and only received 2 donation points :(
Code:
You see Memsone (Level 159). He is a Magician..
He has 0 Prestige

22:44 Memsone just opened up a Dragons Eye and i received 2 Donation Points.
K6BUQrX.png

@
  • Exorcist Though you was better then that bro :/

haha u mean my vote? lmao you troll i played it before when it was on this client, i can care a less which client the servers on ^^

haha u mean my vote? lmao you troll i played it before when it was on this client, i can care a less which client the servers on ^^
@Exorcist
Bahaha i know your trolling :p but its a vote and you wasted it :( Cant forgive you now.. I shall abuse my powers in game to murder you.. nah im not like that who cares :p

@Exorcist
Bahaha i know your trolling :p but its a vote and you wasted it :( Cant forgive you now.. I shall abuse my powers in game to murder you.. nah im not like that who cares :p
in one of your previous servers u had like a trinket thing for your arrow slot which was a really rare drop you should add those back into the game and it gives more incentive to trade between the classes ^^

in one of your previous servers u had like a trinket thing for your arrow slot which was a really rare drop you should add those back into the game and it gives more incentive to trade between the classes ^^
I might put them back in i was actually thinking of those again :p
[Anonymous Boxes]

PvxEtgu.png

[1] - Anonymous Box
[2] - Magician's Trinket?
[3] - Archer's Trinket?
[4] - Warrior's Trinket?
[5] - Rogue's Trinket?

@Exorcist
If you think they should be different gimme id's and what vocation should have that selected item will update soon saying what the buffs are on them.

well for trinkets idk if making them all gold theme'd would be the right way or not but warriors trinket and archers should be different have no idea which one they should be but those done seem to fit to me at all the other two are solid

Little update to the Rare 1.5% drop rate everyone has a chance of getting per monster kill :) Enjoy
Code:
The server is online and playable as i work on it so come on and chat it up and give me some slick idea's you could be rewarded :)
CtNbfwe.png

@Exorcist
prestige each vocation and give me feed back ;) you might be lucky on your reward :D
use tier 1-5 set don't swap eq like see how the full process is for each vocation.
4 vocations - 4 dragon eyes reward but i need feed back aswell

This is what I like to see! If only more people were this creative and custom with their servers.

Looking for people if interested comment or private message!. Working on this alone is like making scrambled eggs... Never turns out right either burnt or not cooked!
Still not home but i am looking ill be home tomorrow sometime!

I had just picked up and received my computer part the server will be down for aprox 4 hours.
Once i get home should be there in about 20 minutes. Wont be home long just long enough to install all this crap then leave again so. Updates and working on server will happen tomorrow.
Just letting everyone who is on it know thanks.

EDITED- Server offline and backup (Up to date) Installing new SSD drive now server should be back up and running soon ill keep you guys posted for those who are watching this thread!.

Last edited:
Edited~ Computer updates the a quick restart then the server should be up and running.
aprox~ 35 Minutes.

Last edited:
Its back online guys for you people who play it :)
loged off? was just hoping on to talk for a minute. @Exorcist

Anyways I'm heading to bed ill be up early to create more goodies for the server.
Monsters/bosses/spells.

Last edited:
Back