• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open battle 26.07.2009 18:00 cet.

sebeklondyn

Reaction score
As I said I will make new thread to put all people that wana be there on List.

For those who dnt know what's going on :

There will be a open battle to see who's really owning IceChaw

What about next Sunnday (26.07.2009) 18.00 CET. Rule's will be clear:
1)You getting Your own team and droping me message say that You ready.
2)We will make that battle on Ankrahmun or Desert Quest.
3)If we get for example 4 different team's each of them will fight against only one team at the same time.
4)The one who win is still on the ground and is still fighting (but those who died won't be able to come back.
5)If we get 4 team we do 3 battle's. (I will explain how we fight. let's think we have 4 team A,B,C,D. First battle team A is fighitn with team B.Team C and D have to wait while the other's are fighing If team A won than He's going resuplieing he's self but people who died from that team are not allowed to come back. While they are ressupling their self team C and D is makeing battle and the same situation if team C won than he's getting new supplies. And finnaly we got finnal battle the one Who will win Will be posted as the one owning Icechaw.)

You like my Idea? If yes post in this topic

List of People That want's to go:

1)Zelizard

Requiem team.

2)Arwyna Cold
3)Sankers

Never Back Down
4)Tupac Amaru Shakur

5)Dragon Charmer

Notorious Thugs
6)Murkz
7)Vasco Lowee

Last edited:
put me on the list

you shoud also make like whos with who so we know

also tell them when posting who they are going with what guild or whos their team leader.

Tupac's teamCodon Sico's team Sanker's Team .....you know what i mean?
Tupac
murkz

for example

Last edited:
List of People That want's to go:

1)Zelizard
2)Arwyna Cold
3)Sankers
4)Vazes

First it's Vazez, and Second I don't remember than I wanted to come?

Well, I liek your idea, but fightning agaisn't lvl's 700 cheaters isn't funny :( Or 600's paladins :X

If I got is with my noob char :). Let's have some fun without ue's :D

Btw: there should be a rule that if somebody does ue on somebody , get's out of the war, and if he doesn't go out, everybody kills them. :9

well im not in bcuz is just 9am, and i dont feel like playing tibia after i wake up, so no :D, if you change the time to 5 hours before the actual ss, it would be good, bb goin to take my taco breakfast.

Man with ues will be not funny, you'll see all ppl running and spamming ue sucks man lets MAKE ONE REAL OB WITHOUT UES ! <_<

well im not in bcuz is just 9am, and i dont feel like playing tibia after i wake up, so no :D, if you change the time to 5 hours before the actual ss, it would be good, bb goin to take my taco breakfast.

5 Hour's before the actual ss is 2.00 CET So i dnt think someone gona play in middle of night. :D

And Guy's do as I said give me the name of ur char who You want to join I mean what team.
So when u makeing post to sing up here it should like like that :

Name Sankers Team Requiem.

on that hour 50% of ppl who signed will be sleep

Back