• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open battle Polacks Vs Blitzz

Russel

Reaction score
Im Tired of the polacks just running to defence even if they are 20 and us 5, with high leveled characters you guys should do something else than running to defence.

So Tomorrow at 8pm on polacks country lets have our little fight and lets see who is the last team standing.

Open battle will be wherever you guys want i dont give a fuck cuz this is getting boring so lets do it.

anyone is free to join any team you want to.

Also declare war on my guild and when twenkyee come back from vacation ill say him to accept.

Could you mby set a date for a different time? I'm working at 8..x :p

How about 3-4pm? or 11pm ?

3-4 pm its like 6 am where i live so no, if u want at 11 pm its ok for me

great then. I'm not sure if ill get a chance to catch up with Alysha and others so if u could let them know as well.

I'll be on Varneo about 10:40-11:20 < +/-

Btw u still play softcores?xD I'm soon lvl 100! xD

Did you cry because of you dead ?
Next to Depo in thais the enery ring bot when lower hp then didn't worked ?
Who is spaming ue and runing all the time ?
Who was online from us after masslog ? we had only 6 people how many did u get 20 ? so why you talking 20 vs 5 always you wanna show people you are rox but you are losser.

If you realy wanna fight lets fight on Okolnir if someone took pz noone can't run out use any bug like demon oke ,mines,etc :)
First

3-4 pm its like 6 am where i live so no, if u want at 11 pm its ok for me

i think many of us will be off couse they are logaut at 9 pm polish time :<

but we can fight to glory or ded :D:D:D

and about war i will msg to sankers to take war

Who was online from us after masslog ? we had only 6 people how many did u get 20 ? so why you talking 20 vs 5 always you wanna show people you are rox but you are losser.

If you realy wanna fight lets fight on Okolnir if someone took pz noone can't run out use any bug like demon oke ,mines,etc :)
First

you just left the Depot when we were 2 and you 10, and still ran like chickens to south gate wtf?

Ye we always 1000000 people and 2-5 of you ye right and we scared and go to defence
Signed

First

dude you should really stop talking about other peoples bot, ye? you outrushed me with sidestep dash plox? you use healbot sure its legal but its lame you use combo bot etc etc so you should really shut the fuck up REQUIEM= A GANG OF PUSSYLICKING RETARDS THAT CANT DO ANY PVP THE ONLY THING THEY DO ARE USING UE SCRIPT, DASH ETC ETC. OR I DONT KNOW IF YOU 'NUBS' CALL PVP TO UE UE UE!!!!

First

Dzumior dont say anything cuse you do the same remember westbay-hots you allways runed and ued with elfbot and uses dash when your fucking pl team gets killed so fuck of!!btw,your english suxx in vent cant hear what you saying cuse you allways angry when your team dont do as you says you dont own icechaw but you acting like you do^^

you just left the Depot when we were 2 and you 10, and still ran like chickens to south gate wtf?

Well there was 6 of us against many of you. We Masslogged Codon even tho you had many more players online, then we went to South Gate we owned you cause you was the last one there. Then we runned away and we was waiting for ya but no1 arrived.

I scream on ventrilo its true if people can only Ue,Utani Gran Hur,Sd
Tibia is pvp and about skills Paraliz-Magic Walls-Trap-Combo
I dont care its ots i die many times i kill many times each other :)

And about Bazzese why u called us Boters
I use Blackd :) guys if u wanna know it Combo Ue bot ? BUAAHAAHAH you know what is count combo ?

I scream on ventrilo its true if people can only Ue,Utani Gran Hur,Sd
Tibia is pvp and about skills Paraliz-Magic Walls-Trap-Combo
I dont care its ots i die many times i kill many times each other :)

And about Bazzese why u called us Boters
I use Blackd :) guys if u wanna know it Combo Ue bot ? BUAAHAAHAH you know what is count combo ?

ehm how could you then rush after me with sidestep and lol you call icechaw ''pvp skill'' you dont need pvp skill to dash ue dash ue dash ue

Hey guys as Codon wrote the Battle gonna be whereever we wants so OKOLNIR, we're ready, come here lets see whats it gonna be.

SIMPLE
20:37 Payordie [537]: mr.i am best in pvp
20:37 Payordie [537]: come ank
20:37 Payordie [537]: and show real OPEN BATTLE SKILLZ
20:37 Payordie [537]: I SWEAR
20:37 Payordie [537]: I'M FUCKING YOU IRL PVP
20:37 Payordie [537]: with no bot
20:38 Payordie [537]: u suck
20:39 Alysha [617]: im scared man go jump on shop in ank or just run to darashia-port hope
20:39 Alysha [617]: ob u called follow+spam ue ?
20:39 Payordie [537]: noo
20:39 Payordie [537]: OB =
20:39 Payordie [537]: no stairs
20:39 Payordie [537]: no mmonsters
20:39 Alysha [617]: chekt forum
20:39 Alysha [617]: what codon sico wrote
20:39 Alysha [617]: Open battle will be wherever you guys want i dont give a fuck cuz this is getting boring so lets do it.
20:40 Alysha [617]: okolnir you are pussy its not my problem
20:42 Payordie [537]: Where u want to hve ob+
20:42 Payordie [537]: can u ome
20:42 Alysha [617]: chekt forum
20:42 Payordie [537]: or are you shitting in ur pants+
20:42 Alysha [617]: we said okolnir yestarday
20:43 Alysha [617]: you wanna ankrahmun so go there and fight with ur self :)

that was you called an OB?
this just proved how much you guys are noob, 1st you went to okolnir; ofc codon sico said wherever you want, but he also said OB, and in okolnir you'd just go to stairs :/
then you came to desert and what did you do? went to ank-ph bridge LOL

if you don't even know what means ob, please don't to for do it

too bad my cam didn't save (dunno why ._.), or we could see how noob you guys are

AHAHAHH amazing ob on ankrahmun stack and jumping up down ue u called this open battle ahahahahah rl you are pathethic enojy my 2 dead :)

Back