• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open ports problem - P-2602HWT-F1

DonHagman

Chill'Reward2014
Reaction score
Hello!

I got 2 problems that I would love if someone could help me solve it.

I am having alot of trouble trying to open my ports.
Router: ZyXel and Model: P-2602HWT-F1

I have tryed to open the ports in Port Forwarding, and in my firewall settings etc. Nothing works.

So my question is, is it anyone out there with the same router model, who can help me? :rolleyes:

Problem 2,

I have bought a domain by No-Ip.com and tryed to connect it to my external IP, but it doesn't work for me. :mad:

I would love if anyone could help me to solve this!

Thanks
Hagman :ninja:

don't trust amiroslo, srsly..
if you're on windows make sure you turn windows firewall off, it's a pain in the arse, this thing blocks almost everything, no upnp support at all on it -.-

I got teamviwer and a friend of mine was trying to help me throw that without success.

I have turned off the firewall, and also tryed to turn off my router's firewall, still the same.
I got Windows 7 if that's good to know?
Hagman

if your router has a DMZ option, turn it on for your local IP to test if it's a port issue, basically DMZ makes any connection to your local IP direct, no firewall, no port stuff, nothing, just a direct connection as if the router's a modem
but only use it for testing stuff like this, it's not safe to have -nothing- blocking people from your pc

Back