• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Open Tibia central

Mock

Mock the bear (MTB)
Reaction score
Hello, i am here looking for an little support team and some adversiting on this idea.

The OTcentral will be and server to a player connect to other server directly in game.

Also when the player connect to this server, the account will be created fully auto by the definitions of the OTc.

So how it works?
Basically an player connect to OTcentral using otclient, inside he will be in a big tower, in this tower will be rooms, inside of each room (house) will be random stuff and a teleport. This teleport make the player reconnect to another server... PVE, Survival, or something else.​
I am a server owner, what i do?
You install an mod or script in your server (provided by the OTc) and get a room on OTc tower. Every player thath enter on your teleport room will be disconnected form OTc and auto reconected on your server...​
Its safe? And the account creation?
You can choose, add an NPC account in your room that create an account by sending the information to the script that you installed, or the information become auto by the account on OTc. Everything is in cryptography!​
What this for?
Inside the rooms you can custom as your wish with everything on tibia (except monsters), also players can let feedbacks in the front of your room, you can pay for broadcast annoucements and real time statuses like ping, players online and cross server chats.
And otclient is multi version... so dont worry it will works!​
We have to use your custom otclient version?
No! We give an little modification on otclient to recconect and etc~​
This script that you give to servers, its safe?
should. You set a password and a user. The only things the script can do its basically create an account and collect some information like players online, avarage ping etc.​

This project is half done, i am looking for a little team (more 1~2 ppl) who know the basic of scripting and C (at least pointers).
Time free: flexible, but not a lazy ass.
We want finish in 3~4 months max.
The central will survive by pay advertising, also can give free rooms.
Also we looking for someone to help with the web stuff

If you have any question, just ask.

Last edited:
Sorr but i have an offtopic question
Will you sell this script?, i think you should explain that..
I think all server always wanted this, really nice idea!
Good Luck

Sorr but i have an offtopic question
Will you sell this script?, i think you should explain that..
I think all server always wanted this, really nice idea!
Good Luck

will be free =]

the script to allow the cross connection will be free and will create accounts, characters and get the server information. Each server owner will set an password and settings. Also you can set an Account NPC in OTcentral (in your server room) But still need the script

Sounds great! Goodluck!

Sounds great! Goodluck!

G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.G_.print("thx")

i am looking for a designer or something. script in php is easy

Back