• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Tibia merged with Minecraft?

Rune

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Im playing a bit minecraft and i realize, what if someone coded the monsters in tibia as mobs in minecraft, and did so you could convert .otbm maps to minecraft maps, then we would have a tibia in 3d.
Ofcourse work would have to be done on the GUI but not thaat much right?

/rune

Idk why the tibia ppl only like playing shitty graphics games... DAMN!

to da thread starter do u realize that tibia is 2d an minecraft is 3d meanin it dnt matter if they make it possible u still need to make the sprites 3d for that to work?

if you take in count age of base engine and technology tibia have way better graphics than modern mmo like wow(weak 3d models)for example
newer sprites are probably as good as used technology(32x32 sprites)allows ;d

stop hating! Tibia would be bad from minecraft's perspective (first person) and minecraft would be bad from Tibia's perspective (top-down)

stop hating! Tibia would be bad from minecraft's perspective (first person) and minecraft would be bad from Tibia's perspective (top-down)

Haters are in the bathtub with their daddy lookin' at his *bird-noise*

That would be pretty cool something fun and new to experience, I very much like both Minecraft and Tibia.:D

can some on give me ingame or RME SS of thais, all the grounds from a few floors under and the max top that thais uses! I want to try to re-create it in minecraft I need to be able to see the squares.

one ingame Tibia square = one ingame block

Shinmaru, they meant to convert the actual sprites into the minecraft universe and i think its pretty much possible with a shitload of work.
If it would be good... nja not sure, imagine you run around and from some hill comes a demon run down... not a nice thing.

Anyways, its 100% possible to make it, there are ways more advanced things in the minecraft universe (For example the zelda minecraft map with built in cutscenes and shizz so this shouldnt be too much of a prob.

Back