• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Opening Server Staff

activeplay2007

Reaction score
Alright guys, here is what I need.

I will need people to help me open a server, I am going to take care of the programming, etc. What I am looking for is people who want to help me make it better, and work. Be dedicated!

I have ran several in the past, and now I am ready to blow this one out of the water, I am a Computer Software Engineer Major, so I hope you can trust that I will not let you down!

I will need the following people!:

Mapper:
I need one mapper!
You will come up with new ideas!
You will fix old things!
You will bring the map up to a new, fresh look!
Your feedback will be priority to me!
You will be my "Right Hand Man"!
You will be a Game Master for sure!
Do you need experience?
I prefer it, but do not require it, so I will not base my decision on it, EVERYONE needs a start somewhere, just like I did.

Tester(s):
I need several testers!
These guys will go on to earn Donation Item's for helping me out!
You WILL be rewarded with Senior Tutor, and WILL work your way up!
You will work closely with myself, and the mapper, in order to ensure things get fixed!
You all ARE very important, and your hard work/dedication will not go unseen, nor un-rewarded!

Programmer:
Now I know I said that I will code by myself, but if you are interested...
You will help generate code for me.
You will be a Game Master.
Your input will be very important.

Application:

Who are you?

Where are you from?

How long have you played?

What are you applying for?

What qualifies you? (IE: Screen Shots of work.)

Where are you from?

What language(s) do you speak?

How old are you?

I hope to see some applications turned in to me. I promise that if you stick with me, I will not fail you. You will see the rise of a great server!
For Applications, Screen Shots, and all other questions, E-Mail me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Wesley

who are you?gertjan

Where are you from?Holland

How long have you played? 7 years

What are you applying for?mapper webdesigner

What qualifies you? (IE: Screen Shots of work.)no screen shots

What language(s) do you speak?netherlands english friesian

How old are you?18

@OnTopic
this gertjan is not a trustable guy, i request him to send me som screens of his work, and he send me Imgs from first page of mapping show off, he even send me one with the signature of Xenions and told me that xenions rip his work -.-

Who are you? Name On Otland [ Lambert ] but in game i would use Anubis as i use it for anything i do if it is not taken
Where are you from? England

How long have you played? i have played Open-Tibia for a bit now i think about 3-4 years have been on otland for a a bit but never managed to learn scripting but started mapping as i thought it would be cool
What are you applying for? Tester [ Paladin , Knight ] I would like to test a paladin or a knight as i have always used a knight in tibia but started to use a paladin recently because wanted a change so hopefully you accept me for one

What qualifies you? [Nothing] Just Started Out With Mapping But Have No Screen Shots

What language(s) do you speak? English, A Little Spanish

How old are you? 17

Abit About Me : i am 17 from England i am going to study ICT in a couple of weeks for a year and possibly go on to level 3 the next year i like tibia i like testing new ots i like to pvp on ots or help people out i am active alot so i could test alot for you

anything else pm me :)

Last edited:
who are you?gertjan

Where are you from?Holland

How long have you played? 7 years

What are you applying for?mapper webdesigner

What qualifies you? (IE: Screen Shots of work.)no screen shots

What language(s) do you speak?netherlands english friesian

How old are you?18

Not recommended, as he does not speak english fluently and often posts useless stuff.

Who are you? Max

Where are you from? Germany

How long have you played? I'm playing now since 3 or 4 years...

What are you applying for? Tester

What qualifies you? (IE: Screen Shots of work.) I was on ArchezOT.com GM :)

What language(s) do you speak? German, english, some words polish

How old are you? 17 years old

Who are you?
- Suckinsyn
Where are you from?
- Poland
How long have you played?
- to long to count, started 7.5
What are you applying for?
- tester
What qualifies you?
- as tester - experience from kovloria.com, where I started as a player in 2009 and ended up as a close friend to main god + tutor + forum manager
- can use skype, or any other voice communicator w/o any problems
- available all the time
What language(s) do you speak?
- english, native polish, a lil bit russian
How old are you?
- 23 and counting

what else can I say mhm I am also a graphic designer and I've got to much free time, got to spend it somehow.

Back