• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling opensslrsa.h

Snakie

Reaction score
Hey guys, im compiling and it stops at otserv.cpp and "#include <openssl/rsa.h>" becomes red i dont know what the problem is, can anybody tell me how to fix this?

rep promised!

In dev-cpp go to the Help dropdown, about dev-cpp, check for updates, change PlanetMirror.com to devpaks.org and press check for updates. look for OpenSSL version 0.9.8a, check the box and hit Download Selected. Once you install it, restart dev-cpp.

haha, dude another error came up, at the end theforgottenserver.exe it just stops and under it says alot of shit like " [Linker error] undefined reference to `BN_dec2bn' " [Linker error] undefined reference to `ERR_error_string' " *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1 " etc any idea whats wrong?

Hmm... I haven't encountered that error so I'm not sure what the problem is. Try searching in the files for the defined issue. Edit dropdown menu has a search in files option

Back
Top Bottom