• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Original Chaos OT 25 USD

Wraskly

Reaction score
The original Chaos OT is for sale, i havent seen any one try to sell for a while. its cheap and an awesome ot to play. I will set the server up on my pc if you would like to test it and see that its really the original, ill give you the original aac files with it too. there are no errors in the consol. its an awesome ot! and not to many people have the originnal version.

Only 25 USD!

25 usd? lol?

That's nothing... I would event bother let someone "try" a server if I wouldn't get more than 25 Dollar... it's like 2 pizzas... lol

But as for the price I suppose you're desperate or something.

no, i just dont need it and i know people want it.

Last edited:
Why are you selling that cheap then?

by the way, are you the original creator?

No, I just got it free from a friend that knew the owner, I dont want to just give It away tho, but idc about getting 100 for a server, and its only 7.6 anyways, 25 will do just fine :D

You really shouldn't try to sell other peoples work. I talk to the owner (Admin Death) of Chaos OT everyday on vent, we mostly just play League of Legends, and he hosts Rise of Abbadon now.

Furthermore, the only people to have been given a copy of the server was myself, Zimtower, Gelem, and Insomniac. If you didn't get the server from myself, or one of those people, you just have a verison that was made to mimic it.

Furthermore, even Death would tell you, the server is complete shit by todays standard. It was relevant back then when it was made, and people played it, but today it's just trash in my opinion.

LASTLY, an updated verison of Chaos OT for 8.5 was made and RELEASED on this same site.

I know I shouldn't get in the way of people trying to sell something, but you aren't the original maker(s) of it, nor even a friend of the makers. I think it's wrong to try to sell something that isn't even yours x.x

no, i just dont need it and i know people want it, i got it free from a friend, so hey... its a profit :D

You got it for FREE and you're trying to SELL it.
Thanks for telling us other people have it.

Back