• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oskarqq Thread - newbie ;o

Before:

5910au9k4x2g.png

After:

3702vzsnfr38.png

Nice i liked it xD, it's really interesting, and the way you made the mine is so awesome.

you got almost the clue to be a great mapper, you just have to see what you do and see if it fits to the environment

(you got almost the clue to be a great mapper,) you just have to see what you do and see if it fits to the environment

well everyone "got the clue to be a great mapper" then... Mapping isnt really more than that. Abit maybe.

@Ontopic, I think it's kinda too spammed. Idk why all these 7.6? mappers always thing they have to spam with trash. Else I dont like the bordering at some parts.
It's still well done and a nice idea. I just hate some kind of spamming. Keep it up.

Nice hahaha it's so simple I liked it... but I dislike the mushroom >> and the log with a skull and the dry bush /\ .. ^^ Remove this.. then it will be alright.

Back