• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OT Item Editor] Why some attributes can't be changed?

xapokis

Reaction score
[SOLVED][OT Item Editor] Why some attributes can't be changed?

Well just as the topic says, some attributes appear in red text after change and seems that they does not change at all.

Why that happens?

Last edited:
[reviving thread]

@vrotz
Well, like the "movable" attribute in first corpe of a dead monster. Even if i deselect the attribute the item still unmovable (in the case i was trying to make the item movable).
Note that i am using that just as an EXAMPLE, i don't intend to make these corpses movable.

Another example:

If i try to make the item 1718 "traversable" by unchecking "Blocking" it does not work.
1718.JPG

Last edited:
Because you need to edit the client to make it work, otherwise you will a lot of debugs (I think you need to edit the .dat file)

I just concluded that (tested with a coal basin making it walkable), but thanks anyway :D

Yes, it is needed to edit BOTH server's (stored in items.otb) and client's information (stored in .dat) to work.

Back