• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team OT looking for w.e

Killzon32

There killing our dudes.
Reaction score
Looking for people who just wanna work on an ot out of boredom, Layed back people who would want to play a ot, and test it and do stuff.
I don't even know why I am even posting this don't really trust people on otland me and my friend are working on an ot and w.e maybe someone who's not a dbag would like to just work on a server for the hell of it.

The server is going to be fun that is the main goal.
There will be no donation item's or any donation's unless the ot get's so big it needs server and even then I will avoid making donation item's.
The map will be semi good quality not over detailed but enough to make it not look like trash.
Every item will be custom.
There will be 8 custom classes.
Every monster will be custom.
Server will be pvp.

Looking for people who can help if they want and or just test stuff, This does not mean you get Gm and make ur self 100000x items, I am not offering money because I would not even pay myself.

If you want to help an ot test it play it maybe make map or do w.e you can to help little or big contact me I will give you more info.

Back