• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT-Z , would you join?

Would you join in and possibly donate?

• Total voters

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
1J7eA.jpg

Hello *dear Otlanders and Tibia Lovers. Within the last few weeks I have been thinking about creating an DayZ similar OTs, which won't have a big map in the beginning, but will expand during its online time :)*
The game wont have any website, just a simple ingame account manager, which is all we need . You will be able to choose from the regular vocations, but one thing is different: If you die, you will respawn in hell and need to find a *hidden way back to the world, or remain in hell :p In this server you won't encounter many npcs. They are hidden in little villages, or somewhere in the area. Though you are starting in a little village, where you can buy some potions, but thats it. Automatic Raids of undead creatures invading the cities makes life harder! You need to struggle to survive and often it is good to have a friend on your side, but here you have to watch out! Players are enemys, by killing you they get quite good experience and your loot! So watch out and seek for good moments to go to the villages, or seek for a player to kill!*
If you would be interested in joining this server, let me know and vote :)

I am telling you this now: We don't need a high end hosting, so I won't charge a monthly fee. Premium Account will be free, but somehow I would still need to make some money.. As I don't want to add a website this time and better handle all stuff ingame, I will just give you the opportunity to donate to my paypal account :) the server will cost 20€/month , and I am going to pay the first month fully of my own pocket and later half of it :p So if I don't get 10€ donations within the first and following months of hosting, *I will reduce the hosting to 1GB RAM, which isnt much at all but only costs 10€/monthly....

Kind Regards,
//Damon

I love this idea, Just make sure u got some storyline inside the server so its not just pking and grinding.

but i will definetly follow this and try it out :)
good luck !

@hehemidu
Thank you :)

@Darkflame
Why would you consider this idea beeing bad?

imo u should stay dead if u die. cuz thats the charm of of DayZ its a SURVIVAL game not a "if u die u go to hell and u might find a way back to life again"game

first of all, if you want to follow the DayZ principe then also follow their "rules"
I wouldnt add sorcerers and druids, also I wouldnt add "hell".
I would make items/corpses lying on the ground which are necessary to survive, make it realistic.
Also put some effort into it and make a community including website. A account creator is just way too easy and stupid.
To be honest, I would start this project by myself but since Im giving atm no interest into tibia I just gave u my ideas.
The only pleasure I have is dont pull the name "**-Z" into rubbish :pP

Okay, people who are dead will remain dead ..
Since im not a very good scripter i need to ask someone to make maybee a food survival script.
And acctually it was planned alrdy to keep ppl dead bur then i thought that ppl will cry cuz of remaining dead :p

Well , tibian ones :/
Tibia has enough undead monsters and creatures^^
and you still find normal tibia creatures, too ^^
and items, we have also enough types of food , skulls etc.

So I might start developeing the server now soon^^
since the map will be small in the beginning we can count with a start in january 2013 :)
//Damon

I am still not sure wheter to start developing , cuz only 6 ppl interested :p

Back