• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient, auto setting hotkey spell on creation.

Werewolf

Forbidden Ascension
Reaction score
I have noticed that the otclient has a few hotkeys already pre-set, and also allows you to add additional hotkeys, being any key on the keyboard. My question is, is it possible for it to say, give a new created player character the hotkeys Num8, num4, num6, num2. With pre set hotkeys. for example... Create a new character. and his Num keys already have spells automatically attached to them like,

Num8: exura
Num4: Exani hur up
Num6: Exani hur down
Num2: Exani tera

These are not the spells i am after, but i hope you know where i am going with this. I was looking inside of a few moduals in the client, i found where i can add additional hotkeys, but i do not know exactly how to set spells to those hotkeys automatically when creating a new character, so everyone has those hotkeys equipped from the get go.

You must add this code to for example console.lua:

Lua:
g_keyboard.bindKeyUp("Numpad5", doSomething)

function doSomething()
  g_game.talk('exura')
end

But remember: Numpad5 with NumLock ON =/= Numpad5 with NumLock OFF.

You must add this code to for example console.lua:

Lua:
g_keyboard.bindKeyUp("Numpad5", doSomething)

function doSomething()
  g_game.talk('exura')
end

But remember: Numpad5 with NumLock ON =/= Numpad5 with NumLock OFF.

thank you very much, this helps greatly

Back