• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTCV8 fatal error (Android)

Stanos

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Monkey very big confusion. Why shit doesnt work on android even tho always worked like a charm but now when updated apk to the latest one this is what i get. And yes my data is encrypted and yes i added that data in apk-editor-studio\apk\{36f100f4-45fd-412a-a713-c63d532c5e65}\assets and inside that data.zip there is init.lua, modules, layouts, data
Screenshot_2022-04-25-12-48-54-840_com.otclientv8.jpg

Untitled-1.png

Solution
A quick googling session tells me that error is coming from lua itself, and is not android related.
It seems to happen when you compile lua to bytecode with one version, and then tries running it with another.

So look up what version of LuaJIT the new android version of OTClientV8 is using, and make sure you compile your scripts with that exact version.
A quick googling session tells me that error is coming from lua itself, and is not android related.
It seems to happen when you compile lua to bytecode with one version, and then tries running it with another.

So look up what version of LuaJIT the new android version of OTClientV8 is using, and make sure you compile your scripts with that exact version.

Solution

Very big thanks, so yea solution is to compile it with proper version so basically instead of using otclient_gl.exe --encrypt use otclient_gl.exe --encrypt --android

Actually dont use otclient_gl.exe --encrypt --android because of it bot will crash your server saying unable to decrypt file. So im still stuck

Im with this problem too, using older version works, trying last release this error start to happens with me.

can somebody tell me which version of apk studio i must use? haven't found one that works
Post automatically merged:

Im with this problem too, using older version works, trying last release this error start to happens with me.
did you solved?

Last edited:
can somebody tell me which version of apk studio i must use? haven't found one that works
Post automatically merged:

did you solved?
Yes, i used
Code:
otclient_gl.exe --encrypt --android
to encrypt all files, including Windows. After that, i was able to use in Android and Windows.

Yes, i used
Code:
otclient_gl.exe --encrypt --android
to encrypt all files, including Windows. After that, i was able to use in Android and Windows.
tried this and now im able to compile it for phone and for windows i use another folder. the problem comes when i want to enable the autoupdater i think, because im using two data.zip one for win and other for android

Last edited:
Back