• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTFans

Status
Not open for further replies.

STiX

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I don't want to ruffle any feathers here.
Add me on Skype: STiX092 and I'll be on 8.30PM GMT:+08.00 tomorrow night for a group conference for those interested.

{EDIT}
Why would anyone want to have two major open-tibia forums running?
No need for these posts. I've accepted that OTL is the major player in Open Tibia now.
I've got different plans. Open Tibia will certainly not be just a footnote on the forum, but it won't be the sole attraction either.

As for the count-down being silly, I need to have something on the page to keep the good SEO.
A little note seems a little too modest for my tastes, and I wanted to show off some of the new stylisation a bit.

I don't want to reveal too much. Not necessarily for keeping mysteries' sake, but more so as I have an overview of how things will work and a means to implement that, but my methods are going to be fluid and reactive, as not everything is set in concrete, nor is everything necessarily planned right down to the individual board names. The purpose of the conference, is to tell you what plans I do have, and open a line of communication to discuss and mold them into actuality.

//
No, this post is not like me and is poorly formatted.
At this stage, I just want to communicate the basics and am over-due for sleep.

Last edited:
Now if my mind is correct, I thought there was something like a few days left. Now it's 10? ;s

The countdown is childish. If you're going to reopen the forum, do it. If you need help, ask for it. You remind me of a kid about to open his high-rate 8.60 real map server.

Stop wasting our time.

The countdown is childish. If you're going to reopen the forum, do it. If you need help, ask for it. You remind me of a kid about to open his high-rate 8.60 real map server.

Stop wasting our time.

Blizzard had countdowns when they opened the Diablo III servers, I wouldn't say thats childish but all this "mystery" might be, I'll find out at skype soon I guess :D!

I don't know why your coming to OTLand to ask people about OTFans. I thought it was pretty clear that OTFans shutting down was actually good for the community. Why would anyone want to have two major open-tibia forums running? It seems like an annoyance just to switch between the two, imo.

I don't know why your coming to OTLand to ask people about OTFans. I thought it was pretty clear that OTFans shutting down was actually good for the community. Why would anyone want to have two major open-tibia forums running? It seems like an annoyance just to switch between the two, imo.
Two could be good for the community if OTFans actually tried to compete with something useful. But OTFans never makes anything useful so I don't really want to see it come back.

Stop wasting our time.

He has clearly stated why did he put countdown on the website and I don't see how is it "childish" and the comparison to a high-rate 8.60 server opening is even more of a bullshit.

He has clearly stated why did he put countdown on the website and I don't see how is it "childish" and the comparison to a high-rate 8.60 server opening is even more of a bullshit.

Not really, I see it all the time.

Otlands sucks with his moderators, so remaking otfans is a good idea for everyone.

Otlands sucks with his moderators, so remaking otfans is a good idea for everyone.

I've never had a problem with any moderator on this forum in the last 3 years, and personally I think OTFans 'restoration' is a waste of time. People need to accept the fact that Tibia is a dying game

I've never had a problem with any moderator on this forum in the last 3 years, and personally I think OTFans 'restoration' is a waste of time. People need to accept the fact that Tibia is a dying game

Same here and I somewhat agree, Tibia is no longer growing, it's dying. People are finding things in life that need to be done that have higher priorities than Tibia and focus on that for the good of their life.

Same here and I somewhat agree, Tibia is no longer growing, it's dying. People are finding things in life that need to be done that have higher priorities than Tibia and focus on that for the good of their life.

Players are growing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back