• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux [OTHire] Launch server with custom map from yurots

qben360

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, hello @Peonso. I need help rlly help. I found on my hard drive a custom rpg map, but its from yurots, i got a working datapack its modifed yurots with custom map custom sprites. I got items.otb , tibia.dat,tibia .spr and a map. So what i need to do to launch this on OTHire distribution?

i change map version from otserv 0.5.0 to otserv 0.6 save as 7.6 map

but if i want run i got error
Error: Unable to load data/items/items.otb!

i open items.otb with item editor 0.2.2 and save

Last edited:
Hello guys, hello @Peonso. I need help rlly help. I found on my hard drive a custom rpg map, but its from yurots, i got a working datapack its modifed yurots with custom map custom sprites. I got items.otb , tibia.dat,tibia .spr and a map. So what i need to do to launch this on OTHire distribution?

i change map version from otserv 0.5.0 to otserv 0.6 save as 7.6 map

but if i want run i got error
Error: Unable to load data/items/items.otb!

i open items.otb with item editor 0.2.2 and save

If you got custom sprites and it's for another version, you probably gonna need to get the clean otb/spr for othire/7.72 and add them manually to match the correct ids from your map. You can send me the files thourgh private message, without actually seeing what you messing with is hard to give advice, you seem sort of new to that stuff and it might be simple to do but you probably need the knowledge.

Back