• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion OtLand App for iOS/Android/Blackberry OS

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
I've seen many forums having apps for a better forum browsing on smartphones, It would be really good if an app was made for otland.
The mobile version on this forum sucks and if I used "Full site" version it will lag even if your phone browsing is fast, Also it will have some bugs, here's a screenshot:
capturenux2013041514444.jpg

This screenshot was on my blackberry bold 9900 which has decent specifications but its still lagging and having some bugs.

I suggest to create an app for iOS/Android/Blackberry OS so it can be easier to view otland on a mobile phone and with better notifications system.

Kind regards,
Fady

Tbh i browse this forum more on phone than i do on computer, and i see no issue.. The full site may bug a few times but mainly it is fine.. However, they could make an app - it is unlikely they will. Chances are if you are going to contribute you would be on a computer.. Nevermind to download content, etc..

Browsing on phones is just for checking threads, replying etc.. It isnt something that will increase the contribution nor support, so it isn't a priority

Works for me to on android

Always lagging on blackberry OS :/
It will not just fix the lag and those bugs, it will be possible to do a perfect notifications system, so whenever you receive a notification it will be on your phone home screen, just like this:
capturenux2013041515183.jpg

Always lagging on blackberry OS :/
It will not just fix the lag and those bugs, it will be possible to do a perfect notifications system, so whenever you receive a notification it will be on your phone home screen, just like this:
capturenux2013041515183.jpg

Maybe the error is the OS then ;)

Full site on iPhone is NP
Yep worked perfect for me on iPhone and on Blackberry when I had one when I was 15. Coz all dem kids love the BB hype broooooooooooooo

a94ffb6067

Responsive theme on Iphone... But the resolution of the images sucks on retina display xD

The mobile version doesn't lag but the problem is that it doesn't have full features like the full version, I realized that you won't be notified if you received a like or PM thats why I use the full version.

For the iPhone there is an app called Forum Runner, it costs money but it's well worth it. OTLand is integrated with that app so you can just search for OTLand and bamm there is the forum in app format.

EDIT: OOps, the plugin is outdated, I guess you're gonna have to ask Talaturen to update that.

For the iPhone there is an app called Forum Runner, it costs money but it's well worth it. OTLand is integrated with that app so you can just search for OTLand and bamm there is the forum in app format.

EDIT: OOps, the plugin is outdated, I guess you're gonna have to ask Talaturen to update that.

Blackmarket for andriod or JailBreak for iphones D:

i dont know anything about blackberry since im not using it and i wont be using it, maybe they cany or maybe they did hidden somewere ^^

nah, they can't.
Blackberry is the most secured smartphone, someone offered $50,000 to anyone who hacks a blackberry and no one did :p

Back
Top Bottom