• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTLand @ Aurora

Lol a 62 knight tried to kill me haha xD best attack took 7 XD

I have no clue where I shall bot my level 44 kina, 76/68.
Tarantulas is out of the question, cause I range at 7-20k exp/h...

Are there still invulnerable apes? Or did CipSoft remove them?

If i was dead when i lookt at my char and it was you. UUUUUUF i would rape you 10 times

I started botting Banuta @ my EK, loved it for 2 minutes, until my bot started running in the same pattern as 20 other botters.

make noob mage(s) get his/their ml up a bit,lvl it/them and go kill all the botters

I am skilling a Paladin which I will eventually level up to 50ish and PK with, spears that hit 100 + exori con isn't bad either :]

Anyone who's up for some quests? (Medusa shield, Orc fortress and Deeper fibula for example)

Banshee quest tomorrow probably x)

- - - Edited - - -

Perhaps Royal Rescue Quest could be something aswell since you can sell Dwarven Legs for approximately 60k. :p

Last edited:
Anyone who's up for some quests? (Medusa shield, Orc fortress and Deeper fibula for example)

Banshee quest tomorrow probably x)

- - - Edited - - -

Perhaps Royal Rescue Quest could be something aswell since you can sell Dwarven Legs for approximately 60k. :p

I'm up. I can bring SDs aswell to help make clearing easier.

Back