• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTLand @ Aurora

2ailxya.png

I wanna kill this motherfucker, he has been AFK Botting EATING MUSHROOMS the ENTIRE NIGHT, and that is the ONLY spot my script deposits to -.-
Lol hes also always in venore blocking my shadowthorn script -.-

- - - Updated - - -

But i cba to edit, i just made depositer go when cap is 5 rather than 40 xd and he is moved by then tbh

Biggest Q.Q in the world, first you ask your friend for help, he doesn't reply, because he is afk. If he was hunting he would still help u like he does with me when im in trouble and helps right away. Then you go on the forum and call him a botter. Who really is the fake friend?

Idk if u are just stupid or dumb. Like i said i didnt say he was botting i said he is either hunting or stand afk. And yea if he can talk on cast why cant he answer a pm?

Idk if u are just stupid or dumb. Like i said i didnt say he was botting i said he is either hunting or stand afk. And yea if he can talk on cast why cant he answer a pm?

I do reply...... occasionally :p
&& Yeah, it aint like you msg me that often tho ;P

Anywayz, few advances;

;DD

Sir, would you kindly make a PH Waters script with a depositer, refiller and fisher? Thank you sir.

Sir, there is a free one over at XB forums that needs a little tweaking and works perfectly, sir. xd

@Record && Yeah, it aint like you msg me that often tho ;P

Idk if u are ironic, But saying i dont pm u often is pretty stupid since i pm u every time i logg in and say hey, And every time i dont get a hello back or any other. So keep going with your "multi" tasks lol

@Record && Yeah, it aint like you msg me that often tho ;P

Idk if u are ironic, But saying i dont pm u often is pretty stupid since i pm u every time i logg in and say hey, And every time i dont get a hello back or any other. So keep going with your "multi" tasks lol
go cry somewhere else because hood aint pming you

jesus..

@Ninja, nah server didnt crash ;PP

16:15 Eighty: Your account balance is 2819 gold.

17:12 Eighty: Would you really like to deposit 270600 gold?

And this is what has yet to be sold <UHEUHEHEUHE>

And figured might aswell post my new upgraded eq/skills huh ;DD

Back