• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTLand @ Aurora

Allthough i check alot, i almost never post anything so here it comes,

Nice Thread, i love to watch those screeniesz!
Respect for all of you for keeping this up ;)

Have fun!

Guess I'll reach 80 tonight.. I hope.

After dinner ;D

got it all sold, total cash that was fetched by the items =

Total;
19:02 Znozel: You certainly have made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 669554 gold.

;dd

got it all sold, total cash that was fetched by the items =

Total;
19:02 Znozel: You certainly have made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 669554 gold.

;dd

sick dude.

i got some chars too , tho i don't rly use bot :p but i could join u , (i'm not dutch) but whatever :p , msg Ja Sam Paladin ingame

quote from Xenobot forums, lolled.

Hello guys, i started aurora again and if there is some low level who needs some help with eq or little cash msg me :) give me your name.. and if there is some 80+ guys who wanna make some quests or something msg me :)

Hello guys, i started aurora again and if there is some low level who needs some help with eq or little cash msg me :) give me your name.. and if there is some 80+ guys who wanna make some quests or something msg me :)

Me too, I have most quests left to do, level 68 MS, Mister Ozklinator.

Anyone wanna buy 550k?
My girlfriend & son is moving in the weekend so no point in PG'ing cause I won't play anymore :)

Cheap, 15 euro.

In all fairness bro,i'd rather buy a prem scroll n sell it for cc ;) €8 and u get 500k for it

Go for it, gold sellers are selling 1kk for 35 euro. :)

Edit; and prem scrolls are 300-400k max

They're almost 500k at the moment but each transfer costs 30 days of premium which would cost you 15.90€ anyway. (If you purchase one at the time)

Prices gone up then xd

12 euro and the cash is yours.

a0wcug.png

and u know whats even funnier? killing u with noob pk chars when i didn't even know it was u ,and when i see it's u , it makes me smile.

cool story bruw.
i heard pvp bless is expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

cba to wait for linda [ lindemans ] to get hisbless so killed this bottah myself :D
gnb_zps35f76313.jpg

Loot?

- - - Updated - - -

cba to wait for linda [ lindemans ] to get hisbless so killed this bottah myself :D
gnb_zps35f76313.jpg

Loot?

Back