• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand dead....?

Believer

Aashora.net
Reaction score
Hello boys & girls!

By bottom of my heart I feel that OtLand community are being slowly dying, not far from dead but almost!
But I would believe that the matter of this is that those who were pro's/active before has quit or simply found something else to work on... etc. Another game or have something to do in real life & are bored of OTS!
So the questions leads to "Am I wrong or am I right?", What makes OtLand being so dead that makes people quit or just bored? What has gone wrong? We need to make this to an better community ffs!

Do you feel the same or is this topic just bullshit for you? please comment!

not a bullshit. but not only the otland is dying, all Open tibia community is getting lower.

@Mock, well... i have never been on others Open Tibia Communities than otland except to advertise.. I mean im most active here and it's so fucking boring without people here! (Excuse my language)
@Epple, well there is a point in what your sayin!

The only reason im on otland is cuz of Cykotitan rly :| the only guy who helps me ... Rarely another guy helps.

I can feel not only otland dying out, but the whole open tibia community dying, pretty soon...servers go bye bye 0_0

no lol, Open Minecraft Servers are next.(OMS)

what a retarded imaginative name, minecraft servers are already legal servers that you can host....
If mods let people troll, theres a chance everyone want to get into the war and otland wont be dead.

I can feel not only otland dying out, but the whole open tibia community dying, pretty soon...servers go bye bye 0_0

Tibia otserv will stop on 8.9~ or 9.0, in Flash client. Some pp are saying thats impossible change the IP of the flash client and it has a new criptography and maby a new protocol.

@off
omg, i am android programmer :p

Back