• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Otland Notifications (Similar to Facebook)

oOIOo

HetZera.Net
Reaction score
Hi, I'm suggesting to Otland to add a Notifications system, something similar to facebook.

To be able to know if my thread got new posts or not

Screenshot Below:
51443385.png

Sign if you agree, or vote yes on the poll.

Reason I'm suggesting this?
Its bad to make refresh every min to see if some1 posted or not if i have thread with problem i got.

So when some1 post it appear to you at moment

Sorry for my bad English :D

Its a good idea, but i wouldn't like it to be put in sorry, that is unless you got an option whether you wanted it to notify you.

no prob but it would be nice :DD

Thanks for posting Sharp

I like this idea, but I do want to be able to apply which section I want notifications of, i.e. I want notifications of the LUA request sections, but I don't want notifications of the forum game section.

I like this idea, but I do want to be able to apply which section I want notifications of, i.e. I want notifications of the LUA request sections, but I don't want notifications of the forum game section.

I agree with him and with the main idea of the thread.

the system can be made that you get notifications from threads started by you and that you can select from what thread/section you want notifications from, something similar to the "subscribe to thread" that we already have.

I like the idea of having a "Live Notification System".

Totally unnecessary, we already have enough with the Subscription system of vBulletin. Also, users say 'add this, add that' without knowing if there's already a plugin for it in vBulletin, many times admins don't add them because either it's not necessary or there's no plugin coded.

Back