• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OtLand Official Mapping Competition] February sign up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.
" By
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Think you have mistaken this for the quote thread? ;)

Nice to see lots of people already :D I ain't started mine yet ^^ and already a submission S:

Monsters are allowed? Or only map + player ? Can i make screen with for example 4 other players (withouth nicks of course) ?
http://otland.net/f379/oomc-rules-faq-winners-suspensions-154904/#post1492562
Q: Can we use monsters on our maps?
A: Yes, you are allowed to use monsters.

Just remember, this month is ingame only so ensure character names are turned off (Ctrl+N to toggle settings ingame), Also when submitting
please read http://otland.net/f57/how-take-ingame-screenshots-properly-104784/

Get out of your mapping blackout, this theme is easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aff, I tried to do my best but no chances. I don't sign now, :(

Sorry, can you remove me from voting list? Well, I really can't this.

Aff, I tried to do my best but no chances. I don't sign now, :(

Sorry, can you remove me from voting list? Well, I really can't this.
I can't but usually if you want out of the contest you can PM the host of it (OP). Which is me this month so I'll consider you acquitted.

And sharp(being the "sharp" one, is the man in the relationship; peroxide - being gassy, is the woman :p)

I'll make sure none of you guys win now, huehue jks

Still only 1 submission so far! 11 Days to submit, remember ingame only! Preferably (482x354px roughly)
So please read this tutorial before submitting, it's not necessary but it makes my job easier :)

9 Days remain! Still only 1 submission! Contestants who do not have a server setup can send me their .otbm map and I'll take a picture for you.
Keep in mind your details such as Outfit, time (day/night) and so forth. You can send your map here

Last edited:
the-ring-girl-meme-generator-7-days-0f7c91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back