• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLand on Lordaeron

I heard there was Hellgorak and INQ bosses in POI, why? :(

renamed my main
Aex5_s.png

Got a promotion :D
P[s]dM.png

^ Ye all the bosses of INQ are there.

Saymon is nab on ek rofl just like half of LRA running for ppl..

Anyway, they killed some members who were with them, they had to pay 10cc in order to enter poi and at the end of POI they killed the remaining one's who weren't with them plus blocking the way for the non-pvpers.

I'm so shit I won't show anything. ):

Lykki and Kim are my characters.

- - - Updated - - -

As the character says.
Qup0Kh.png

(Hive Ashi)

Okay guys so here's the deal, me and some friends went to go do Annihilator (In which I've already done so there is no chance for me to get a reward).
A long the way to Annihilator we looted a Perfect Mastermind Shield (Defense: 41, yeah better than blessed!), one of the players who is/was a member of OtLand guild decided to annoy us after we managed to loot it before he did. Constantly and I MEAN CONSTANTLY saying "GIVE ME MY SHIELD" "IT'S MINE BECAUSE I ORGANISED THIS ANNI TEAM". It's true he organised the team, but he didn't pay a single cent for me to come and help him, he wouldn't even offer me a little bit of the loot, and considering the fact I had to pay for my own potions just to help him out and get nothing in return I thought was pure bullshit (wasted 100k doing this by the way).

But anyway, here's a video of how the quest went down after we waited for the guy to mature up a little (30mins of waiting while he fucked around and spammed us about wanting the shield).
Apologies for the shitty accents and laughs
[video=youtube;FkT_3U2FI4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkT_3U2FI4E[/video]

Oh, Tibia... it brings out the worst shit of all of us. :D I love it.

Never did it on the last one, I expect it to be same as real tibia's (Pharoahs)

I'm so shit I won't show anything. ):

Lykki and Kim are my characters.

- - - Updated - - -

As the character says.
Qup0Kh.png

(Hive Ashi)

i know only 5 pieces :p
2 left

- - - Updated - - -

namnlösss.JPG

Almost done with demonhunter, need only orsha brain

You lot still playing?!

I wont be logging in til after 22nd jan -.- so hopefully i keep my house xD

bump...somehow otland quitted kinda quick ;d Hope to get you back, guys.

Back