• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer OTS Hosting and linux server administration

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Hello,

I am searching for a person, who has solid knowledge in linux administration (ubuntu) and TFS hosting. My server often gets abused and sometimes it takes me too much time to detect the problem, so I need someone who can help me with:

* Detecting the problem and providing description (what is going on and why is my server down?!)
DDoS (what kind of DDoS?), vulnerability abuse in TFS?, I configured smth wrong? TFS crash? etc.
* How can it be avoided?
Can be solved only by increasing connnection speed? or configuring firewall? TFS needs to be patched? etc. etc.
* Helping me with solution (solving it in case I am unable to do that)

So if You think You are able to help me with any of these points in case it will happen once again (or test and find some problems already), PM me on Otland for more information. Solutions for critical problems will be rewarded good.

Best Regards,
Richux

PS. I am not talking only about help with DDOS preventing here, sometimes flooding is not the issue, but something else which I need help to detect to.

Last edited:
Back