• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

You get host your website on the same server you get for OTS Hosting. You will receive all the phpMyAdmin connection info, it will be preinstalled on your server.
If by "server name" you mean the domain, then it is paid seperately. You can buy it through us if you want, just contact us through Support Chat.

Sure, you need to add it at spigu.net and change DNS server of your domain to the ones provided by us. Then you can manage DNS records and point your domain to your server. We can help you with that if you have a problem but you need to set proper DNS servers at your domain provider.

Got problem with buying point from my paypal account dont know why. I got money and the account is working good.

@zibos Did you manage to get the points eventually? If not, please contact us through Support Chat.

Already provided 196 servers over the past 3 years! Third "birthday" of the service will be this September. Expect some special offers for small servers.
Our intention is to allow small servers which are worth playing to be reliable enough to get the players they deserve. If you think you have a project worth hosting, show it off and we are willing to cooperate!

Support is not available 24/7, we do our best to reply in timely manner. Your problem has been solved and you received a free 1 day of service.
Keep in mind that spamming all over the forum just because the support did not reply to you for 30 minutes is not appropriate. Spamming/trolling is still against the rules here.
not reply in 30 min, Lmao,more like 30 hours,literly

Hello, I wonder if anybody could help me! I have trouble setting my website thru this hosting service. I know how to set the website if I'm doing localhost on my own computer but I can't get it to work thru you. So normally I copy files to www folder inside uniform serv. folder. Then I type localhost to browser and it gives me installation instructions to do in PhPmyadmin. But now it doens't seem to work. Now I'm putting my website files on home/otsmanager/www and then I don't know what the hell to do. I'm noob and I need help, please someone! :) would be alot appreciated!

Hello, I wonder if anybody could help me! I have trouble setting my website thru this hosting service. I know how to set the website if I'm doing localhost on my own computer but I can't get it to work thru you. So normally I copy files to www folder inside uniform serv. folder. Then I type localhost to browser and it gives me installation instructions to do in PhPmyadmin. But now it doens't seem to work. Now I'm putting my website files on home/otsmanager/www and then I don't know what the hell to do. I'm noob and I need help, please someone! :) would be alot appreciated!
It would be more appreciated if you only asked the Support Chat instead of spamming everywhere at the same time :)

Currently there are 7 servers available in Europe and 8 in the US!

Back