• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OverPowered Vocation..

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Why are sorcerers so overpowered they deal 800+ with mas flam lol how can a sorcerer kill a mage 140 with one hit? -.-

I know because of the high ml but anyways.. lowered a lit :(

This has been brought up by players many times before. And we all know that they are unbalanced, however the content development team will look in to it. Though it's not the top priority as a lot of other things is more important.

Not always :(

I guess it won't take one month too, but they won't fix as soon as possible, because of there aren't many people complaining about it, when you go PK and kill someone with just a UE then you are having fun. :p

well... I think is unfair!

- - - Updated - - -

Not always :(

I guess it won't take one month too, but they won't fix as soon as possible, because of there aren't many people complaining about it, when you go PK and kill someone with just a UE then you are having fun. :p

how killing a player with one hit be fun?

Last edited:
In almost all the ot servers, exevo gran mas flam always hits more than exevo gran mas frigo, and some people has good ml thats why they hit like that

In almost all the ot servers, exevo gran mas flam always hits more than exevo gran mas frigo, and some people has good ml thats why they hit like that

I know that lol! but.. 800-900 with mas flam is overpowered.. lol 400-550 thats the average mas frigo 350-450 thats the average.. even tho they have good mls they shouldn't be hitting 800-900 with mas flam wtf?

Without this where is the purpose to be a sorcerer? Its not over powered. Its balanced since sorc's can't para or sio. It gives a reason to play an otherwise useless vocation.

This has been brought up by players many times before. And we all know that they are unbalanced, however the content development team will look in to it. Though it's not the top priority as a lot of other things is more important.

How can other things be more important then a vocation balancing? Ohh i just missed that Just that quest makes the server balanced ;O

Without this where is the purpose to be a sorcerer? Its not over powered. Its balanced since sorc's can't para or sio. It gives a reason to play an otherwise useless vocation.

okey.. how are u gonna feel if 2 sorcerers level 100 hit 900+ combo ue you?

Agree with nori, ms cant paralyze or sio, without mas flam ms will be useless, buy a death protection set and stop crying bro or make a ms so you hit that much

Agree with nori, ms cant paralyze or sio, without mas flam ms will be useless, buy a death protection set and stop crying bro or make a ms so you hit that much

Death protection against fire u are not really smart are you?

Fix? there is nothing to fix its good idea btw 800-900? with tera set maybe ;)

My ms does hit 800+ but i also have ml 125 with eq and I am lvl 220+. But no way should anything about that be changed.

- - - Updated - - -

okey.. how are u gonna feel if 2 sorcerers level 100 hit 900+ combo ue you?

If 2 lvl 100 ms's can 1 hit ue me guess what I'll do? Get more levels.

My ms does hit 800+ but i also have ml 125 with eq and I am lvl 220+. But no way should anything about that be changed.

- - - Updated - - -

If 2 lvl 100 ms's can 1 hit ue me guess what I'll do? Get more levels.

get more levels? so I gotta be level 300 to take 2 sorcerers lvl 100?:p

Their top priority is updating useless new items.

If you ask them, it's top priority. If you ask us, it's on place 9 & 10.

Seriously dude. You are one fucking annoying member. When we released the last update we received nothing but crap from you just because it did not contain what you expected. It contained neither the one nor the other that had been promised. You focused most on WoTE. We then explained that the quests would be our priority until the next update. We also explained that vocation balancing was not particularly urgent because it works well as it is now. A balancing of vocations is nothing to do in 5 minutes. It takes time to test, analyze and match with RealTibia. Moreover, it is not the balance that is incorrect, it's the magic level that is too high.

Instead of crying in every thread that comes up you can start to get involved and help with information on how it should be. For as it is now, we only get complaints from you, but how do they help us? Or perhaps it is to put too high demands on you (the players)?

Back