• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OverPowered Vocation..

sorcs were already nerfed .. why the fk do you still complain?

SURE GO AHEAD, nerf mlvl, you had alrady nerfed our speed movement which is one of the most important thing in mages pvp, nerf mlvl and flam damage, then we can only hunt frost dragons with sd and die like dickheads while everysingle rp or ek is catching as on follow. great idea! this complaining is from the begging of tibia, while everyone was crying why rp does this, why ms die fast or everything else. this is what is all about, 4 vocations, so you can choose one for ur own.

my soulution: if you don't like it? take it or leave it.

I think that the rates are too high, but leave this server as it is, tho if you make a new world, I think that you should Lower the rates from the Beginning and make it very competitable.

SURE GO AHEAD, nerf mlvl, you had alrady nerfed our speed movement which is one of the most important thing in mages pvp, nerf mlvl and flam damage, then we can only hunt frost dragons with sd and die like dickheads while everysingle rp or ek is catching as on follow. great idea! this complaining is from the begging of tibia, while everyone was crying why rp does this, why ms die fast or everything else. this is what is all about, 4 vocations, so you can choose one for ur own.

my soulution: if you don't like it? take it or leave it.

1: I don't give a fuck what your thoughts are. 2: I don't really care if they fix it or not I still enjoy the server that way it is.

Seriously dude. You are one fucking annoying member. When we released the last update we received nothing but crap from you just because it did not contain what you expected. It contained neither the one nor the other that had been promised. You focused most on WoTE. We then explained that the quests would be our priority until the next update. We also explained that vocation balancing was not particularly urgent because it works well as it is now. A balancing of vocations is nothing to do in 5 minutes. It takes time to test, analyze and match with RealTibia. Moreover, it is not the balance that is incorrect, it's the magic level that is too high.

Instead of crying in every thread that comes up you can start to get involved and help with information on how it should be. For as it is now, we only get complaints from you, but how do they help us? Or perhaps it is to put too high demands on you (the players)?

I guess all of you must be ICT students without any knowledge of business. At least, that's what it seems like.

Honestly I don't care about the WotE quest cuz I'm not gonna do it anyway if it means you have to spent ages on it + do the Children of the Revolution quest. I'd rather go to warzones 1 day and use the cash I earned there to buy these items.

"We then explained that the quests would be our priority until next update", well that's what you said last time. You start becoming less and less trustworthy everytime you fuck up and ignore us.

And vocation balancing has been an issue like what, 5-6 times? That number is equal to twist of faith blessings, which is also a big issue for most players. Yet when I complain these things don't get here you tell me I should come up with ideas. Then tell me; how many times have I suggested to cut each magic level back to 80% of its original? like 3-4 times? Yet again, nobody listens.

So don't tell me you value our opinions cuz you don't. You don't do polls & you don't listen.

If you honestly want my opinion on how I would solve things then feel free to ask me for them. I'd be glad to help you out. But only if you actually will. I'm not gonna spend time working on nothing. And please don't tell me Mark asked for my help with the speed formula and I didn't reply because I did.

Oh and one more thing: (currently online)
RP: 78
MS: 155
ED: 268
EK: 249

If that doesn't ring a bell for you that changes need to be made then you can be classed as a retard.

^ up i agree. Everyone is just too comfortable with having 100+ mlvl on every mage that is out there. Just compare a 100 rp with a 100ms and tell me that vocations are balanced. I can put the ms on the offline training for 4 nights and do the same with the rp. Ms will have 100mlvl and deal on average 600dmg with mas flam whereas the rp will hit me 100 with a spear? One last thing, the mana growth is also an issue, i can hunt for free with an MS not using a single pot, make 1000sd and deal 1500 damage with ue on monsters. This makes it the perfect vocation, everyone knows that rp here is really weak, a 300 rp would struggle to kill a 120~ ms whereas knights or sorcs could easily one hit him.

So what needs to be done?

Magic offline training reduced

Mana growth reduced

Sorcs mas flam balanced with druids mas frigo (wtf 150ed hits 300 while 150ms hits 600)

Everyones mlvl dropped by 20.

JK, leavee it like this. I like one hitting 90ms with 60ms :D. or do I? yeah...

well... yeaaah i think you should leave it like this...

seriously, you should. Thats my view. Ignore everything i wrote before.

Yeah.. im just going to post now. Kaaay...

Back