• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oxionq

kacor

Reaction score
Oxionq
Yesterday : Mar 25 2009, 20:40:57 Died at Level 156 by a dragon lord
Today :Level: 606

Impossible is nothing hotsteppers ftw ...

Well, considering the policy on exp scrolls and making some quick calculations, with 50 euros you would probably get around lvl 352~, and after that, every new exp scroll (5 euros) would give you 5~6 lvls and decreasing.

It would be like 360+ euros to get lvl 580+ on exp scrolls :) If the offer is for anything below that I think its a pretty decent deal for char buyers lol. This, of course, IF the trade is done with the presence of a God/GM or something like that, to make it secure for the buyer in case the seller tries to scam him/her. Otherwise Id personally stay out of it.

Good luck~

: ] If he wasted 360+ euros...He is idiot. But i dont think so.

Just ~10 noobchars (elite knight's i think) with 300 level by 100% bot - just check Oxiong's kills.

Gogo cry with elfbot and now exping on other chars gogogo pro pvp master....

Good that you are clean.... You are rats no more fucking ots kids

Buaheuahue Ye, Ye all Hots buy Exp Scroll,s , Char's , and more more more ! Stop cry kid's ;)

Buaheuahue Ye, Ye all Hots buy Exp Scroll,s , Char's , and more more more ! Stop cry kid's ;)

Btw. how u use english when u dont know your own language : O

23:49 Manyxinho [623]: stanol ci?

z kad etc.

Btw. how u use english when u dont know your own language : O

23:49 Manyxinho [623]: stanol ci?

z kad etc.

Yeye what a kid ;(( Gogo cry to GM "MICHAEL IS USING ELF BOT" "OXIONQ ROOKED CHAR AND HAVE 606 LVL THIS IS IMBOSIBLE PLEASE BAN HIM" BUeuhaeuhaeha Chuliganeria Rox the best kid's and noob's ; )I dont have time for noob's ;) Cyaa ;*

Yeye what a kid ;(( Gogo cry to GM "MICHAEL IS USING ELF BOT" "OXIONQ ROOKED CHAR AND HAVE 606 LVL THIS IS IMBOSIBLE PLEASE BAN HIM" BUeuhaeuhaeha Chuliganeria Rox the best kid's and noob's ; )I dont have time for noob's ;) Cyaa ;*

Exactly! All of our peoples are fucking emo childs, homos, morons etc but we're still rox in this war : ] 70:30 GTFO dick sucker.

Ye but we did 15 frags:D it was funny ;)
But i've only looked on Chuliganeria guild
we killed many allies too :D

@EDIT
Last OB
15:18 for you guys :p but ive looked only on Chuliganeria and Hotseppers guilds.

Last edited:
Omg noops, the people who actually believe this guy uses exp scrolls must be st00pid. He probably had an lvl 500 and then made a new char, killed the level 500 until he couldnt get exp anymore by the time he was 350, and boom lvl 600 no problems, easy

Back