• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

paladin healing less then usually?

Yeah, i tought they should repair the healing, but decrease the healing of exura san for less than 2700 of healing on a paladin lvl 466... that's insane.
I've got more than 4500 hp, how can i heal all? A Druid heal's full health with his exura sio... Change to 3000 of healing of exura san. I saw a lvl 600+ only healing like 3500 with exura san.. x.x My paladin lvl 222 was healing like with exura san 2000, change to way it was, now 2 mages probally can kill a paladin.

Starbucks.

Yeah, i tought they should repair the healing, but decrease the healing of exura san for less than 2700 of healing on a paladin lvl 466... that's insane.
I've got more than 4500 hp, how can i heal all? A Druid heal's full health with his exura sio... Change to 3000 of healing of exura san. I saw a lvl 600+ only healing like 3500 with exura san.. x.x My paladin lvl 222 was healing like with exura san 2000, change to way it was, now 2 mages probally can kill a paladin.

Starbucks.

..but druids and sorcerers have 1/2 less hp than paladins - result: easy to combo with 2-3 other magic professions.

Paladins got nerfed.

Now we are like knights in pk. Worthless.

Even the new spells sucks, if you use the increase distance you die instant cuz you cant heal. And the running, why should we run? Stay and fight untill you die.

Paladins got nerfed.

Now we are like knights in pk. Worthless.

Even the new spells sucks, if you use the increase distance you die instant cuz you cant heal. And the running, why should we run? Stay and fight untill you die.

Exactly..

Back