• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladin's healing - official thread

Karid

Reaction score
Well, Paladin's healing should be higher.

Why?
  • Healing spells formulas are same as Real Tibia
  • EK have better UHP and Exana Mort than RL
  • SDs are stronger than RL

Summary:
  • RP's healing is 50% sucker than EK's healing (in case, where EK have alot more health points!)

Example:
  • 200 RP with 30 magic level heal average 650 HP with exura san - 2x 150 MS don't have anything problem to kill him. To kill EK there will be needed 5 or more person.

Anything more? I don't think so.

Discuss.

agree with ya <3

u can change the dmq lower but make exura san higher :D

decrease atk speed and increase healing
im playing tibia for 5 years (not proud of it tbh :s) and paladins could always heal more than knights but here no, i heal less than 1/3 of my full hp ._.

Why?

Summary:
  • RP's healing is 50% sucker than EK's healing (in case, where EK have alot more health points!)

Example:
  • 200 RP with 30 magic level heal average 650 HP with exura san - 2x 150 MS don't have anything problem to kill him. To kill EK there will be needed 5 or more person.

Discuss.

I've never heard this word in this context before but it was the only thing I've readen in your whole text.

Last edited:

Why?

Summary:

Example:

Discuss.

Well 650 hp is without using gsp. So I guess it's like 950. And you can heal once per second but you can only shoot sd once every 2 seconds. Btw if you die by 2x 150 MS on a 200 rp you really suck :p

You can easily survive 4 mages till your supplies ends on a paladin 190+. Healings are fine as they are, vocations are perfectly balanced atm please dont fuck them up. (except paralinkas, druids are less good bcz of that)

You can easily survive 4 mages till your supplies ends on a paladin 190+. Healings are fine as they are, vocations are perfectly balanced atm please dont fuck them up. (except paralinkas, druids are less good bcz of that)

No! Paladins should heal better than Knights because magic level and health points.

No! Paladins should heal better than Knights because magic level and health points.

Well I'm a 214 ek and I heal about 160-185 with exana mort. 185+750=935. Paladins heal 650 with exura san (at least you said so) and 300 with gsp = 950 heal. And knights run out of mana faster than rps so I think rp's healing is better.

Dont just compare with eks - rps healing compare the rest aswell.. Rps hits is alot better than knights so its fine

Back