• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladins Sux! And mages heal and takes to much!

FireEleMenTAl

Reaction score
Please fix this..... KNIGHTS ALSO SUCK THEY TAKE NO DAMAGE ITAS UNBALANCED ALL MY FRIENDS LEFT CAUSE UNBALANCED FIX PLS:blink::thumbup:

lol paladins are nice
just look at tupac hits

800+ on explo
300-700 on assasin stars
so he can combo 1,8k

so he can kill 300+ lvl on one combo if hit will be good:D

Last edited:
Omfg

I asked Tupac~ And he told me he usual takes under 400 with assasin star(Sometimes Nothing) 450+ with explosion.

that 950...thats 1k~

a mage Hit 1100+ if its 450 ~

Arwyna u hit like 1,8k with ue at ur lvl.

Still a Mage , Can heal Tupacs Combo easy so he cant even solo a 300 . if hes with some ue*rs then maybe. If he were a mage he would be lvl 800+ he told me lol.

Ye paladins are hard to kill.
Tupac told me he got 7,6k Hp and 11k mana. If they lowered the hp on pallys and dmg on ue and higher the dmg on pallys maybe it could be some balance

a 300 cant die by a 720~~ O.O THATS JUST SICK

Which ot u guys playing in??

And Mages isnt so good bcz they die easy...

600 Ek heal Exana Mort 1200-max 2k its sick when paladin heal 3-4k hahaah
and ofc ghp heal 800 its like 2k-2.8k max Healing Knight
Paladin Heal much better and hit much better :) and ofc DYSTANS
Knight hahaha utito tempo for 5 or 10 sekund ? HAHAHAH ye but its take like 300 mana ? HAHAHAHA powned

Icechaw=BIG SPAM UE NO BALANCE XD

lool again are the gms stupid cant they do anything

600 Ek heal Exana Mort 1200-max 2k its sick when paladin heal 3-4k hahaah
and ofc ghp heal 800 its like 2k-2.8k max Healing Knight
Paladin Heal much better and hit much better :) and ofc DYSTANS
Knight hahaha utito tempo for 5 or 10 sekund ? HAHAHAH ye but its take like 300 mana ? HAHAHAHA powned

Icechaw=BIG SPAM UE NO BALANCE XD

Yes you are Right! Paladins and Knights Sux omg! Gms just fix it here on icechaw cause it aint funny1<_<

They are on once every event not a second in between hows it on soft cores and twinforce? o_O:blink:

Tupac cant die by 5 mages lvl 400~
we need 6 or more mages to kill tupac lol
and now u want increase his atk?

LOOOOOK GUYS a mage are supposed to be a ''healer'' they have so small amount of hp so they heal full if a knight had like 2.5k hp in lvl 500 it would heal full too

Paladins are really hard to kill without a nice ue combo and they can also hit rly nice

Knights are hard to kill and hits alot with utito tempo

Back