• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

pandaac: The Resurrection

Will Bogart pose for more layout/header options? :l

And how much would he charge per picture?

I don't know yet... we're still going through the negotiation phase. His demands are honestly, ludacris. $50k a shot. But I'm sure we'll come to an agreement eventually that suits both parties.

I don't know yet... we're still going through the negotiation phase. His demands are honestly, ludacris. $50k a shot. But I'm sure we'll come to an agreement eventually that suits both parties.

Alright I see. If you run into any issues negotiating with him, you know where to find me. I Know a great deal about panda weaknesses.:ninja:

Pandas ain't got no weaknesses yo

Update:
Here is a screenshot of the new table layout. Courtesy of Resource who designed it, thank you!

h1cf.png

Last edited:
Which button should I go for across the site? The blue one (#1) is the current one, but I felt it may stick out too much in certain areas... help me pick one will you :)

gdPd.png

Button 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right, I'll stick with #1 for the time being. Thanks.

Last edited:
That settles it then. Any way, I cleaned up a few messy areas in the code... and while I was at it, I added a new 404 page, what is your opinion?

tmt7.png

That thar be a jolly thin' ye made fer all ye pirates. I woe to spy wit' me eye more progress. :w00t:

Back