• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix/Patch Parsing Storage Values Inside of Quest.xml

Dude, take a look:

I have replaced the whole code:

Lua:
std::string Mission::getDescription(Player* player)
{
	std::string value;
	player->getStorage(storageId, value);
	if(state.size())
		return parseStorages(state, value);

if(atoi(value.c_str()) >= endValue)
		return parseStorages(states.rbegin()->second, value);

for(int32_t i = endValue; i >= startValue; --i)
	{
		player->getStorage(storageId, value);
		if(atoi(value.c_str()) == i)
			return parseStorages(states[i - startValue], value);
	}

return "Couldn't retrieve any mission description, please report to a gamemaster.";
}

With the code you've posted, but I receive this error:

59076317.jpg

Any ideas? Using REV 3884

# same error with rev3882, using windows 7 32bit to compile...

Solutions? *-*

bump

I don't really get this C++ thingy ;p trying to learn about it tho. But can someone explain or send me a link to a turorial, How to get this "TFS.Dev" folders. Since i can't find them myself :/

holy shit. this saves me from a 3MB quests.xml file XD

Red

I've replaced the things in Quests.cpp i couldn't see any difference. The Quest log still says: Killing In The Name Of... (bla bla bla) and then. You have already hunted |STORAGE:1337|/200 crocodiles. I've tried searching the thread but didn't find any solutions :( anyone got some ideas how to fix this? :)

I've replaced the things in Quests.cpp i couldn't see any difference. The Quest log still says: Killing In The Name Of... (bla bla bla) and then. You have already hunted |STORAGE:1337|/200 crocodiles. I've tried searching the thread but didn't find any solutions :( anyone got some ideas how to fix this? :)

same... -.-

I guess there's not solution so far :/ too bad Cyko isn't into C++ Otherwise it would be solved ages ago :))

0.4 has already parsing storages in queslog, but this part is commented by elf, just uncomment it and check it out.

Ah, and what's the code?

Instead |STORAGE:1500|, what should I use?

0.4 has already parsing storages in queslog, but this part is commented by elf, just uncomment it and check it out.

when uncomment it got errors
Code:
 In member function 'std::string Mission::parseStorages(std::string, std::string)': 
51 C:\Users\Venn\Desktop\trunk.r4086\quests.cpp 'player' was not declared in this scope 
51 C:\Users\Venn\Desktop\trunk.r4086\quests.cpp *** [obj//quests.o] Error 1

Back