• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Passing over the ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that this is the real Talaturen

no i checked his ip its not its another guy

ye some mods think its fun but they are just plain retards. i guess the admins do not see this will greatly decrease the user amount. hUeuaheauuha 1 april!!! funny.. tomorrow there will be some retarded announcement: THIS WAS 1 APRIL, FUNNY OR NO?!!?!?

lets see about that :)

uhm proud of that? Silentedefender you just fail. you dont have nothing better to do , no lifer? ;]

1 April? =X kidding? RAWR

Last edited:
Doonrak,don't make the situation worse with your bloody spam

Happy first April :).

lataruren = colandus and doonrak isnt using a proxy.
He said ip ban him, and i mentioned you can still accesses to the forum threw an proxy ;) Do you get it now or what`? I know that its colandus and we ain't allowed to give such information(?)

He said ip ban him, and i mentioned you can still accesses to the forum threw an proxy ;) Do you get it now or what`? I know that its colandus and we ain't allowed to give such information(?)

Why shouldn't it be allowed? He told me on msn it was him. Or it was someone who hacked his email? o_O.

btw: Doonrak is to stupid to know how proxys work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back