• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Patoll

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
as topic says u insulting touch of good for nothing :) for me its good person touch maybe got 14-15 years idc :) but its good and funny guy :)

and let me ask who are u Patoll ? u got lvl 380 + but when we are fighting here against kaida, calar,wille,skeon and alot of teams i never see u on battlefield

haha kurwa veziv has to defend "own" people beacuse noone wants to play with him XDD

go drink vodka with ur father fking retard and stop making useless threat noob

hm i playing with you only hm 2 times? in synthesis when you join to nuskei kk

you touch <333

"latasz jak siwek" kk

its not hard to push someone also its easy to get pushed its only game lol if some1 get pushed = noob ? or smth like that?

Diler Reload~tell me when u pushed me?

hm i playing with you only hm 2 times? in synthesis when you join to nuskei kk

you touch <333

"latasz jak siwek" kk

KIM TY KURWA JESTES?
KIM KURWA JEST DILER RELOAD?
KIM KURWA JEST JAKIS SIR LUKASZEK?
KIM JEST KURWA JAKIS ELDO?

Miesiac niegram w ta gierke i juz jakies gowna sie poczuly, bo moga expic inq z avalanche.

KIM TY KURWA JESTES?
KIM KURWA JEST DILER RELOAD?
KIM KURWA JEST JAKIS SIR LUKASZEK?
KIM JEST KURWA JAKIS ELDO?

Miesiac niegram w ta gierke i juz jakies gowna sie poczuly, bo moga expic inq z avalanche.
swe ?
2wf4g3o.jpg

btw. co tam ?:D

Nic tak se wbijam na forumke i szoku dostaje ze jakies gowna maja czelnosc tutaj pisac.

Back