• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayGol problem!

DonHagman

Chill'Reward2014
Reaction score
I have some problem with Paygol on my server. When my players trying to donate by Paygol's SMS service, they recieve this error message after sending the sms: "$2/msg received. Reply STOP to cancel".

I can't see that I've done anything wrong in the Paygol setup, and the test-mode works without any problem. Anyone know how I can solve this?

EDIT: I can also see at my Statistic in Paygol's website, that people have been trying to donate. There is some numbers at 'PINs pending', but #sms is 0..

Thanks in advance,
Hagman

Last edited:
@Up

Do you have the ServerID correct in your paygol.php folder and do you have this script for the checked points

Lua:
<b><li>Enter your account number:</b></li>
<form name="pg_frm">
 <input type="text" name="pg_custom" value=""><p>
 <input type="hidden" name="pg_serviceid" value="123456">
 <input type="hidden" name="pg_currency" value="EUR">
 <input type="hidden" name="pg_name" value="NAMEOFOT">

<br><b><li>Choose your payment price.</li></br></b>
 <!-- With Dropdown -->
 <b><input type="radio" name="pg_price" value="5"checked>3 EUR = 8 Points<br></b>
<br>

i dont know if it will work on your ot but mine works fine on the payments just to be sure to check

Lua:
<input type="hidden" name="pg_serviceid" value="123456">
for your serviceid

if this thread is Worthless Please Delete :)

Back