• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Paying 5 Euros to person who helps me

Exmerus

Reaction score
I'm paying 5 euros for this little information
I have my OTS on debian linux compiled with a 8.71 version. Now I want to change it to 8.6 (rev 3777). My problem is that I don't know to compile in linux someone helped me the first time. I'm paying to the person who give me the exact directions to do it without any error and with elf war system. My server is custom map with a capacity of 30-40 players it is not a winning money server so i think you won't mind helping me.

My data is here:
-I have 2 users "Root" and "exmerus"
-The folder of rev 3777 is at "/root/trunk.r377
-I have my server folder at "/home/exmerus" (this is config lua folder)

If you need any other data to continue tell me please and please give me a list with the commands I need to do in putty
thanks.

Enter dir of your sources

Do the command:
./autogen.sh

Then do:
./configure --enable-mysql

then do:

make

That will do default compilation, if your using 64bit it should compile in 64bit as far as I know. You might do some extra parameters to enable war system.

Enter dir of your sources

Do the command:
./autogen.sh

Then do:
./configure --enable-mysql

then do:

make

That will do default compilation, if your using 64bit it should compile in 64bit as far as I know. You might do some extra parameters to enable war system.
Hey znote it's hard to reach you > can u host for me < ( sorry offtopic :d )

Back