• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

paypal - donation method

seleo

Reaction score
hello
is the donation is not working anymore with paypal account
i mean you have to get bussniess account so the players can donate
or its still working so any paypal account can receive payments.

Personal paypal account can receive payments, I'm having trouble receiving it on my unverified account, but in verified account you can with no problems.

99% of otland don't have verified paypals. Therefore their activity is restricted.
Verify your paypal and you will very rarely have any issues whatsoever. I have had 0 issues in the last 4 years of using it.

As NCLX stated, verify your paypal and you shall have no restrictions. And may use the donation feature. It would work as a personal "send money" transaction anyway.

It isn't a donation on paypal - it is "send/gift money to family member or friend"

99% of otland don't have verified paypals. Therefore their activity is restricted.
Verify your paypal and you will very rarely have any issues whatsoever. I have had 0 issues in the last 4 years of using it.

As NCLX stated, verify your paypal and you shall have no restrictions. And may use the donation feature. It would work as a personal "send money" transaction anyway.

It isn't a donation on paypal - it is "send/gift money to family member or friend"

How can I accept payment with unverified paypal? or what kind of payment can I accept with unverified paypal? because someone sent me money and it is asking me to verify my acc :s (add credit card)

It is me who is having this issue I have few debit card laying around I have both account verefied both my business paypal and perosnal/premier. I can get direct payments via send money module on paypal but using donation script it says i haven't setup or i can't recieve funds. It is pure bullshit i mean really i passed trough it like 10 times and cant find why it is happening. Also you can recieve donations on new account anymore if not registered as charity is what I Have found on paypal support forums!

How can I accept payment with unverified paypal? or what kind of payment can I accept with unverified paypal? because someone sent me money and it is asking me to verify my acc :s (add credit card)

hmmm honestly i don't know... Do you have a debit card? You can get them before 18/21. Just a cash card. They work too. I have mine linked to my bank accounts and my cards but afaik an unverified can accept money from others - you just have a receiving limit of like £5,000 or something.

- - - Updated - - -

It is me who is having this issue I have few debit card laying around I have both account verefied both my business paypal and perosnal/premier. I can get direct payments via send money module on paypal but using donation script it says i haven't setup or i can't recieve funds. It is pure bullshit i mean really i passed trough it like 10 times and cant find why it is happening. Also you can recieve donations on new account anymore if not registered as charity is what I Have found on paypal support forums!

You just alter your script and make it direct to the "send money/gift money to friends or family" page

alright
thanks for your help
btw i used more than one paypal scripts for donating but the problem is i got message when someone try to buy points
Code:
Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds.
i have activated the ipn but i dont know what is the problem and used 2 paypal accounts so far
bussnies one and the other is a personal account
sorry about my bad english :(

hmmm honestly i don't know... Do you have a debit card? You can get them before 18/21. Just a cash card. They work too. I have mine linked to my bank accounts and my cards but afaik an unverified can accept money from others - you just have a receiving limit of like £5,000 or something.

- - - Updated - - -

You just alter your script and make it direct to the "send money/gift money to friends or family" page

I didnt try like donation buttons or anything because all the payments are sent to another paypal, but in the paypal im talking about a guy tried to send me 3$ I dont know the way he did it but I think there are no multiple ways to send money from one user to another, and when I click "accept" it tells me to affiliate credit card and best paypal support ever never answer my emails :/ I may try to amke my own thread about this later maybe someone can help me with that

How can I alter this script! That would be awesome if you can help me I am willing to reward you with approriate reward!

Back