• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paypal Issues

freddzor11

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders!

I have searched for this problem for a long time and I've never found anything like this!

I use Gesior RL version, so here's the problem...

When someone donate by paypal I get the money but they do not get any points, so I have to give them manually.

Kind regards,
Freddzor11

Hello Otlanders!

I have searched for this problem for a long time and I've never found anything like this!

I use Gesior RL version, so here's the problem...

When someone donate by paypal I get the money but they do not get any points, so I have to give them manually.

Kind regards,
Freddzor11
Their account is unverified.
Verified = Goes straight into your account
Unverified = Needs to manually be accepted and points need to be manually given aswell
Make a statement under the donation button telling them to leave a note with char name etc if their account is unverified.

Their account is unverified.
Verified = Goes straight into your account
Unverified = Needs to manually be accepted and points need to be manually given aswell
Make a statement under the donation button telling them to leave a note with char name etc if their account is unverified.
Thank you for your reply but it must be some kind of other solution for this? because no one else has complained about this so it gotta work 100% for others?
I've also tried with verified paypal accounts and it does not give away points

Thank you for your reply but it must be some kind of other solution for this? because no one else has complained about this so it gotta work 100% for others?
I've also tried with verified paypal accounts and it does not give away points
Is yours verified? If not it doesnt matter if the others are or arent verified.

No, it needs to be linked with your bank account and setup as a business paypal. Otherwise automatic payments will not work.
nope, my paypal is linked with my visa card only & it worked perfectly...

I'm not sure it will help but did you enable IPN? the ipn notification

nope, my paypal is linked with my visa card only & it worked perfectly...

I'm not sure it will help but did you enable IPN? the ipn notification

They must have changed their policy since I set up my account then, that was several years ago though.

it depends on which script you use, but check the account table, and check if there are any columns which have anything to do with premiumpoints or anything like that.

p.s sorry for such late reply.

Back