• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal Problems.

Mister Prime

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my second time posting regarding to PayPal. I've been limited two times, last time was random stupid security check and now because I've received more than €2,500 on my PayPal account.

Code:
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

mon. 27. apr. 2015: You have received €2,500 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Until you provide us with the information we need your account will be limited. You won't be able to send or withdraw any money using PayPal, however, you may still be able to receive payments. Please go to the Resolution Centre for more information on what you need to do. When PayPal limits an account, your funds may be held until we've confirmed your identification as per the User Agreement.
(Your case ID for this reason is PP-003-865-387-228.)

Need some help.

Best Regards,
Mister Prime

"Until you provide us with the information we need your account will be limited.
Please go to the Resolution Centre for more information on what you need to do.
When PayPal limits an account, your funds may be held until we've confirmed your identification as per the User Agreement."

Hmm, I assume you didn't google the "problem" nor visit resolution centre, so I am going to tell you the obvious.
You need to prove to PayPal that, you're the one using the account.
Take a picture of your ID or drivers licence + some bank statement / utility bill that has your name on it.

If that's not enough, I strongly suggest you to google the problem e.g ("paypal 2500 limit") and read more information at the resolution centre.

PayPal needs more of your personal information.
So if you're using your account to launder money earned from selling something like drugs, or human trafficking, they know who to send to prison.

Red

Back